F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Exhaust for 2019 440i GC with PPF/GPF
ARMA SPEED

04-01-2020, 11:21 AM   #1
dTrey03
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 440i GC

Exhaust for 2019 440i GC with PPF/GPF

I am looking for an exhaust that will make my car sound deep, kinda line the sound of mppsk. I am looking at m performance exhaust at the moment, but I don't know if it's good. I want an exhaust that has valve so I could put the valve on so it won't be annoying for others.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2020, 11:40 AM   #2
alohasurftoad
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 440i gran coupe w/mppsk

in the future, please monitor, review and query B58 engine subforums for better response, here...
https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=663

anyhow, MPE is an axle-back and will not be sound like MPPSK because the exhaust of a MPPSK is a cat-back with different mid-pipe(split) to a different muffler and it's associated with a OEM flash tune with a little more power and pops and burble as well.

i believe remus makes a cat back for the B58 with a valve. here is remus with, what i believe is a motech flash tune and a also quad setup that they offer.

Last edited by alohasurftoad; 04-01-2020 at 11:52 AM..
Appreciate 1
      04-01-2020, 12:04 PM   #3
dTrey03
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 440i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohasurftoad View Post
in the future, please monitor, review and query B58 engine subforums for better response, here...

anyhow, MPE is an axle-back and will not be sound like MPPSK because the exhaust of a MPPSK is a cat-back with different mid-pipe(split) to a different muffler and it's associated with a OEM flash tune with a little more power and pops and burble as well.

i believe remus makes a cat back for the B58 with a valve. here is remus with, what i believe is a motech flash tune and a also quad setup that they offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohasurftoad View Post

Thank you. It might be worth looking into.
Appreciate 1