BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board A really cheap bitchy snobby coworker

09-12-2008, 08:37 PM   #1
The_Blob
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

A really cheap bitchy snobby coworker

There's this lady at my workplace who is cheap as heck. She never ever brings food to work for everyone. She eats food that people bring to work for sharing. Bitches and complains about everything even the food people bring! People at my workplace brings donuts, cakes, cookies at the time and she's always the first person to dig into the food. There was one time I ordered pizza for everyone and it was really nice gourmet pizza. She never even tried the pizza before yet she started to say I bet it's really crappy pizza and acted like she's a pizza expert. After eating the pizza, she did say she really enjoyed it. Well, that's not the end of the story....

So, recently, she brought crackers to work (priced at 2 dollars!) and put it on the lunchroom table and it's usually where people share food. Everyone brings goodies to work and shares it with everyone except her. Some people ate some of the crackers she brought and she started to complain that people shouldn't eat her crackers. How pathetic and cheap is that? Next day, the crackers were almost all gone. She was totally furious so the next time she brought the box of crackers she put her name on the box. It was beside the lunchroom table and some people ate the crackers and she found out again.
She was going around the workplace asking, "who ate my crackers? They're my crackers." Ok, this shocking part!!!! She started to CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it at all, she lives in an upscale neighbour but she's renting. Some of the homes are worth over 20 million U.S. dollars and she treats people who live in suburbs or poorer neighbourhoods like dirt. Yet, she can't even afford to let people eat some crackers that cost only 2 dollars a box! She even typed a memo and printed it out and put it on the lunchroom saying whoever ate the crackers need to know that they're mine and stuff and it would be nice that you can buy me a new box of crackers of the same kind.

Hmmmm... more info on her... she's was a hippie when she was growing up and she was born and raised in Montreal, Canada and she hitchhiked across Canada so she's never been on a plane while travelling in Canada. Yes, she's also a total hypocrite as she always talks about healthy eating and organic and crap yet she's eats all the junk food people bring in! She dresses like she's classy yet she openly tells people that she likes getting drunk and stoned.

For fellow Canadians... she was protesting against a Tim Hortons donut shop opening in her neighbourhood. She was like, "Tim Hortons doesn't belong on this upscale neighbourhood" yet everytime people bring in Tim Hortons goodies to work, she eats eats the stuff donuts, cookies, cinnamin rolls, etc.

Let me tell you, pretty much everyone at my workplace from all departments hate her because she's a total bitch and a total snob and also a racist. I won't describe the racist parts because it's too offensive.

Now, here's the super shocking part, she used to work as a pastor at a church and she still calls herself a Christian!

In this world, there are some really sad people.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
schnell325
Bored at work....
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4 GTS//2022 M235iGC

Start documenting the shit she does, take it up with the boss, and hopefully they will have bigger balls than her and fire her. Then once she's fired, tell her to get her fat ass to Tim Hortons and serve up coffee.
Grey Matter:2008 E92 M3:608/425. SG/PS SOLD!
Dark Matter:2015 F80 M3:495/505. SOLD!
Anti Matter :2016 F82 M4 GTS
What next?!? A 2022 M235i GC- I must be getting old
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 08:45 PM   #3
GreenThree
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90

That pretty much sounds like an epic fail on all levels. Although, never mess with pizza experts who live in upscale neighbours... Good luck man

2015 335xi | Mineral Grey Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | NAV | SportLine | ZPP | ZDA | ZCW | Munich Build

Retired: 2008, 2011, 2013 328xi
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #4
vq352k
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F10 535xi, e92 335I (Ret.)

holy crap!! you just describe a girl from my office who is also from canada, When the boss orders food whether is pizza, chicken, or whatever she not only eats alot, but take BOXES and put them on her desk so noone else would touch them, then she calls her husband to come and pick them up!!!! she FAT and also is always takling about eating healthy and saying that she's about to start working out and what not, and EVERYONE at the office hate her, not only b/c of that, but shes always talking crap about everyone. today my boss told me "if she doesn't STFU right now I'm going to send her home"

She's always talking about buying a huge house, but is so cheap that she doesn't even buy her own food, what she does is ask ppl where they are going and then tell them to BUY HER SOMETHING, she did it to me once and said I'll pay u back X day, im still waiting for that $$ i swear some ppl are just unreal!!
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 08:52 PM   #5
The_Blob
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnell325 View Post
Start documenting the shit she does, take it up with the boss, and hopefully they will have bigger balls than her and fire her. Then once she's fired, tell her to get her fat ass to Tim Hortons and serve up coffee.
Well, she's going to retire to two years and everyone knows everything she does. She's the type who will take legal action if the company will fire her. So, we're all waiting for her retirement. She's lazy as heck, she always ask people for questions when she has been told the answer for over one thousand times already and when she's late for work, she says like same stupid excuse like, "oh there was something wrong with my watch" or "there was a power outage in my area" which are B.S. She has absolutely NO CLASS WHATSOEVER!
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 08:55 PM   #6
The_Blob
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenThree View Post
That pretty much sounds like an epic fail on all levels. Although, never mess with pizza experts who live in upscale neighbours... Good luck man
She acts like an expert in everything! If someone critizised on her for something she did wrong in a nice manner or even someone gave her some advice at work, she would get extremely furious! She as no class whatsoever.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #7
GAM3OVR85
Major General
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2010 Sea-Doo RXT-X 260  [9.00]
2007 E92 328i  [10.00]
WOW!! ahahahaha

Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 09:47 PM   #8
myfirstbimmer
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 SG 330i

And she has a job??? Wow.....

35% Formula 1 Ceramic Tints, //M E-Brake handle, //M Steering Wheel
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 09:56 PM   #9
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Sounds like a lot of my "coworkers" who walked by my cubicle and saw the snack on my desk.....their eyes lid up and ask for some.....i was just too nice.....
then sometimes when they work OT on weekends....they just come and "steal".....
now i only shows cheap costco pretzels and hide the nicer ones to my frens in office...
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 10:03 PM   #10
pmeloche
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 F25 X3 xDrive35i

This could describe a few of my co-workers. When you work in a shop with a few thousands people you are bound to meet all kinds of behaviours.

Patrice
2013 F25 X3 xDrive35i Vermillion Red
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 10:07 PM   #11
mnkybiznes
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08/JB/E92

Garage List
2008 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blob View Post
There's this lady at my workplace who is cheap as heck. She never ever brings food to work for everyone. She eats food that people bring to work for sharing. Bitches and complains about everything even the food people bring! People at my workplace brings donuts, cakes, cookies at the time and she's always the first person to dig into the food. There was one time I ordered pizza for everyone and it was really nice gourmet pizza. She never even tried the pizza before yet she started to say I bet it's really crappy pizza and acted like she's a pizza expert. After eating the pizza, she did say she really enjoyed it. Well, that's not the end of the story....

So, recently, she brought crackers to work (priced at 2 dollars!) and put it on the lunchroom table and it's usually where people share food. Everyone brings goodies to work and shares it with everyone except her. Some people ate some of the crackers she brought and she started to complain that people shouldn't eat her crackers. How pathetic and cheap is that? Next day, the crackers were almost all gone. She was totally furious so the next time she brought the box of crackers she put her name on the box. It was beside the lunchroom table and some people ate the crackers and she found out again.
She was going around the workplace asking, "who ate my crackers? They're my crackers." Ok, this shocking part!!!! She started to CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it at all, she lives in an upscale neighbour but she's renting. Some of the homes are worth over 20 million U.S. dollars and she treats people who live in suburbs or poorer neighbourhoods like dirt. Yet, she can't even afford to let people eat some crackers that cost only 2 dollars a box! She even typed a memo and printed it out and put it on the lunchroom saying whoever ate the crackers need to know that they're mine and stuff and it would be nice that you can buy me a new box of crackers of the same kind.

Hmmmm... more info on her... she's was a hippie when she was growing up and she was born and raised in Montreal, Canada and she hitchhiked across Canada so she's never been on a plane while travelling in Canada. Yes, she's also a total hypocrite as she always talks about healthy eating and organic and crap yet she's eats all the junk food people bring in! She dresses like she's classy yet she openly tells people that she likes getting drunk and stoned.

For fellow Canadians... she was protesting against a Tim Hortons donut shop opening in her neighbourhood. She was like, "Tim Hortons doesn't belong on this upscale neighbourhood" yet everytime people bring in Tim Hortons goodies to work, she eats eats the stuff donuts, cookies, cinnamin rolls, etc.

Let me tell you, pretty much everyone at my workplace from all departments hate her because she's a total bitch and a total snob and also a racist. I won't describe the racist parts because it's too offensive.

Now, here's the super shocking part, she used to work as a pastor at a church and she still calls herself a Christian!

In this world, there are some really sad people.
By the sounds of it she probably hasn't been laid in a while ..... so step up!
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 10:23 PM   #12
schnell325
Bored at work....
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4 GTS//2022 M235iGC

^^^ ahahha.....probably still a "hairy hippy" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grey Matter:2008 E92 M3:608/425. SG/PS SOLD!
Dark Matter:2015 F80 M3:495/505. SOLD!
Anti Matter :2016 F82 M4 GTS
What next?!? A 2022 M235i GC- I must be getting old
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 10:45 PM   #13
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i

Garage List
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 11:36 PM   #14
RBBMWE46M3
blaupunkt
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi 6spman montego

Garage List
2008 x5  [0.00]
1972 R75/5  [0.00]
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Make her some special blob sauce muffins and laugh you head off when she takes a bite
      09-13-2008, 01:06 AM   #15
Rick
Stackin' Chips
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW M3 Coupe

sounds like you wanna bang her. DO IT. DO IT.
      09-13-2008, 02:44 AM   #16
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBBMWE46M3 View Post
Make her some special blob sauce muffins and laugh you head off when she takes a bite
I actually like this idea.

Blob, lace some muffs with some laxatives or something. Just tell everyone and not her. If she steals em like you say she does all the time, then I dunno, it should work. I'd get some lolz out of it.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2008, 01:29 PM   #17
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

sounds like the bitch has some mental issues

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2008, 02:01 PM   #18
oldaccount
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

im not reading all that, so all I can suggest is that you PIIHB.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2008, 02:03 PM   #19
mnkybiznes
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suareezay View Post
im not reading all that, so all I can suggest is that you PIIHB.
Okay ............. I give .......... PIIHB?
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2008, 02:18 PM   #20
oldaccount
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnkybiznes View Post
Okay ............. I give .......... PIIHB?
she loves PIIHB.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2008, 03:25 PM   #21
The_Blob
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickc View Post
sounds like you wanna bang her. DO IT. DO IT.
LOL, she's ugly as heck. Her looks and personality would scare anyone.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2008, 04:15 PM   #22
mnkybiznes
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blob View Post
LOL, she's ugly as heck. Her looks and personality would scare anyone.
Appreciate 0