E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Very little air is comming out from my vents

03-05-2020, 07:53 AM   #1
Powerkillen
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E93 330d 2007

Very little air is comming out from my vents

Good day!

Im a new user and im from Sweden im writing here to see if someone else have the same problem as me and solved it.
Sorry if my english is not correct.

It started with that one morning there was NO air comming out from my vents and no sound .
Then I change the "heater" and the resistor and now it sounds ok but there is jus tlittle air comming out from my vents and if I change from example window to feets I can here it changes and then some little air is cumming out under the feets instead.

Then I change the filter and when I do that I can see the "Heater" so the vents are open from the filter.

Then I change the digital climate but still same problem.

Then I change heater and resistor again (done it 3 times) but still same problem.

Then I buy BMW INPA and connect and change the air and so on and everything seems correct.

Then I ask the local BMW dealer to see if they find something, and thet cant find any problem either....but still there is a problem ofcourse wiht very very little air cumming out.

....what more to do? Logical the only thing left is if the hose from the heater is cracked or a stopp...BUT do anyone have a map how everything mounted or tips whre to start checking?

Many thanks in advance for tips + have a nice day!
Appreciate 0