BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Sad Trip Guys.... one of my Old Homies Passed Away...

08-27-2008, 02:03 PM   #1
Main33vnt
YOUNG MONEY!
Rep
Drives: 2006 325I, 2008 Range Sport

Sad Trip Guys.... one of my Old Homies Passed Away...

Andre Young JR. Son of Dr. Dre passed away on saturday in his own bed... I met him during my senior year in Cancun with his buddies and we all partied up and had are fun and even saw eachother a few times here and there at parties etc... it sucks alot because there was a party coming up this weekend and I couldnt wait to see them all and I had to read this shit... Everybody got into raves and stuff and its sucks becuase all my friends are doing stupid shit and I'm hoping that everyone learned there lesson after this... it sucks because the way we met was funny as hell becuase for a few days a few of my buddies and there group were beefing it until we all enjoyed a few shots at the sickest club in Cancun...a little fight even broke loose that night and Andre got arrested for no reason but we bailed him out lol.. it was easy to bribe the cancun cops.... and when I got back to LA we ran into eachtoher at a party and enjoyed a nice beer and blunt and yea this just took us by storm... RIP Andre you were a sick cat man... you had alot going for you... I wish this didnt have to happen with someone with a future... I hope your Still Range Dippin up in Heaven... <3

I dont know guys I just had to let this out becuase all my friends started doing X and all this shit and Its a high chance he od'd and yet they dont get it...Me and my buddies are kind of tripping out to go to the funeral or not becuase it might be private due to he was Dr. Dres son... I dont know but I hate pills and I wish that shit was never made... RIP Homie
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #2
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

Found the article....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080826/en_nm/dre_dc

sucks

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2008, 03:09 PM   #3
MTV
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, Volvo S60R

Sucks big time
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2008, 03:12 PM   #4
darkphantom
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

wow, so young........

you know what they say, "the good die young"
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2008, 03:20 PM   #5
wuufer001
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 M/T

Garage List
2006 325i  [9.34]
sorry to hear, must be harder for you for that you actually have known him. but in anycase it just sucks for a person to just pass away like that
      08-27-2008, 07:00 PM   #6
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a car

WOW really sad to see that happen. Raving has blown up in Glendale and so has ecstasy use. Especially in Armenians, when I used to go to raves couple years ago I wouldn't see any Armenians, now they're everywhereee and mostly from Burbank and Glendale. They're abusing E and fkn rolling like every weekend. People have to inform their selves about the drug and know its dangers if they are going to use it, and DON"T abuse it. Still really sad to see something like this happen..