F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > Anyone have experience with Morph Auto Design?
proTUNING Freaks

03-25-2019, 01:23 PM   #1
zen_f30
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i

Anyone have experience with Morph Auto Design?

Hey y'all just wanted to know if anyone's had any experience working with Morph Auto Design.

I ordered a small part with them last week and haven't received any tracking confirmation. I emailed them several times to get an update but they respond very slow and keep telling me they will ship it.

I just tried calling their phone number but number is no longer active. Just wondering if I should wait or file a claim with my credit card company.

I'm starting to think this company is a fraud, despite their great website and several YouTube videos of installs. Also I noticed they used to be located in Nor Cal but now it's in So Cal. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2019, 02:13 PM   #2
sspade
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30

Garage List
2016 BMW 320i  [7.87]
2014 BMW 328i  [6.83]
I would say "definitely a real company" although who knows what the hell is going on...

Id wait another couple business days and if you cant get tracking or a straight answer, call credit card company.

Wouldnt be terribly worried at this point although their customer service appears to be terrible, which is annoying.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2019, 06:14 PM   #3
zen_f30
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i

Thanks, have you ordered from them before? Yeah it is very annoying when they dont provide any update and phone doesn't work.

I'll wait a bit and give them a chance. I'll post my results with them.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2019, 06:25 PM   #4
sspade
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30

Garage List
2016 BMW 320i  [7.87]
2014 BMW 328i  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1177o1 View Post
Thanks, have you ordered from them before? Yeah it is very annoying when they dont provide any update and phone doesn't work.

I'll wait a bit and give them a chance. I'll post my results with them.
I have not but one of their listed vendors is from my Hometown and a couple others are definitely notable/recognizable companies. Could all be a hoax but Id doubt it.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2019, 03:31 PM   #5
Fitment Media
Photographer - Enthusiast
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW 440i MSport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1177o1 View Post
Hey y'all just wanted to know if anyone's had any experience working with Morph Auto Design.

I ordered a small part with them last week and haven't received any tracking confirmation. I emailed them several times to get an update but they respond very slow and keep telling me they will ship it.

I just tried calling their phone number but number is no longer active. Just wondering if I should wait or file a claim with my credit card company.

I'm starting to think this company is a fraud, despite their great website and several YouTube videos of installs. Also I noticed they used to be located in Nor Cal but now it's in So Cal. Thanks.
I just recently purchased a few things from them. I would agree it was rather annoying how long I had to wait for responses about the items. But they were very polite every time and found a way to ease my doubts. After about a month of back and forth about it, it finally arrived yesterday.

All the hassle aside its 100% worth it. The parts were top notch and look amazing. Very good finish and design. I bought the front lip and the valences from them. Ill post pics of the lip later but here are the valences:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-10-2019, 01:27 PM   #6
mlev
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Tesla Model Y Performance

Has anyone tried the MAD front lip replica (~$400) and upper valence replicas (~$100) on eBay or Aliexpress?
I can't fathom MAD's pricing .
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2019, 01:41 PM   #7
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlev View Post
Has anyone tried the MAD front lip replica (~$400) and upper valence replicas (~$100) on eBay or Aliexpress?
I can't fathom MAD's pricing .
I paid the price before it could be found on those sites and I do not regret it.
I'm 99% positive that it is the exact same lip on Aliexpress. It still comes in the same box/wrapping as any other china made part.

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0