BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery    Carteligent

03-21-2019, 08:06 PM   #1
themnmd
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 23 X5MC

Garage List
Carteligent

anyone have any luck with ordering or buy off the lot with Carteligent?
not sure if anyone has asked before
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2019, 10:48 PM   #2
LQM5
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 750i

I've purchased a few cars from Cartelligent over the years. All good experiences.

I tried to engage them to pick up my M5; however they took excruciating long to find the right car. In fact I was so eager to get the M5 that all I did was look up on auto trader and send them the cars I would be interested in and asked them to get a price. They kept telling me that the cars I saw were not available, or because there was no inventory that dealer wouldn't trade the car to Cartelligent's dealer of choice. That was BS. In SoCal there are so many M5's sitting on the lots that the dealers are giving them away. I got mine 13K off MSRP - the same car cartelligent was telling me they could get for only 5k off.

They are good if you don't want to do any leg work or put any effort into it, sure they need to make a profit for their work, but pay attention to the deal to make sure it actually makes sense (cents)
themnmd1691.00