THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums UNITED KINGDOM FS - M235I - Estoril Blue - Every Option - Genuine 405M Wheels

02-11-2019, 04:21 PM   #1
620turbo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW

FS - M235I - Estoril Blue - Every Option - Genuine 405M Wheels

Dear all,

I am selling my 2015 "15" M235I. Excellent ZF 8 speed auto with flappy paddles.

As title, it is a very rare car as it has all the usual standard M235I bits such as sports seats, M steering wheel but it also has every single option from factory including:

Electric glass sunroof
Adaptive M sport suspension (changes the stiffness of the suspension at the touch of a button and is a rare and recommended by reviewers option)
Electric seats with driver memory
Driver and front passenger electric lumbar support
Comfort access
Professional nav / media
Harman/Kardon hifi system
Enhanced bluetooth
Full black panel display
Heated steering wheel
Heated seats
Folding and dimming external mirrors
Adaptive xenon headlights
High beam assistant
Front and rear PDC
Reversing camera
Through load system
Front sliding armrest
Tyre pressure monitoring system (displays picture of car and shows exact tyre pressure for each wheel)
Sun protection glass
Extended storage package
Extended exterior and interior lighting
etc, etc

Due to having every single option it cost over £45K when new.

I have upgraded the wheels to the BMW M Performance 405M wheels (over £2K) and it has brand new Michelin PS4S tyres. I also changed the front kidney grilles to the genuine BMW M performance black kidney grills.

These tasteful BMW upgrades, although very costly, made a massive difference to the aesthetics of the car as you can see in the images below.

It looks absolutely stunning and is in excellent condition.

It has the BMW 5 year / 50,000 mile service plan, so whoever buys it has nothing to spend on servicing for a while.

Anyone looking for one of these will not find a better one I am sure. Very rare car with the spec it has. I am selling it as I have just been lucky enough to get an LCI M2. In many ways, this car is better than the M2 I have just bought.

36,000 miles on it. All paperwork, bookpacks, invoices, spare keys, etc.

I wanted to offer it to enthusiasts first as it is as a rare car. It will be going on autotrader later this week.

I still have the (immaculate) original 18" ferric grey wheels with excellent Michelin tyres and the original chrome kidney grills.

PM me if interested and I can send over photos, original build spec from BMW mainframe, etc.

Having looked on autotrader, it is difficult to value it due to it's spec, wheels, etc.

I think around £21K but as I have said it is difficult to value so I am open to feedback on the price and serious offers.

Anyone interested, post here or drop me a direct message.

All serious sensible offers considered. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by 620turbo; 02-13-2019 at 12:40 PM.. Reason: Add photos and additional information
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2019, 01:10 PM   #2
620turbo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW

Now sold
Appreciate 0