E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > JB4 & Catless downpipes N54

11-21-2018, 06:41 AM   #1
ellz
Private
Rep
Drives: Not a BMW - yet

JB4 & Catless downpipes N54

Hi all,

So looks like I'm going to selling my car after having all the grand plans to modify it. I can't justify the cost/running the car for the miles I do, I just don't use it enough.

I started buying a few bits last year, which I never fitted so these are up for sale.

ER Catless DP's - £250 + postage

JB4 - Gen5 - £300 inc postage

Collection would be from Warwick.

Cheers Elliott
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2018, 03:55 PM   #2
Beaves85
Rep
Drives: n/a

Hello, what exactly are the ER downpipes? Evolution Racing? I can't seem to find anything/reviews about them for the N54? Are they new, boxed with gaskets etc?

Also I saw you purchased the manual 335i e91 a while back. I've wondered if this would ever come on the market as its my ideal colour etc but typically I've just bought an auto 335i e91. Stil love it mind but I'm sure you'll have no issues selling the manual.

Regards
Craig
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2018, 04:33 AM   #3
ellz
Private
Rep
Drives: Not a BMW - yet

Hi Craig,

Tbh, I have no idea. When I get in I'll check the pipes for you. I believe they have stamps on them. They are 2nd hand, bought from a user on here. I'm actually going to be in Littlehampton tomorrow if you wanted me to bring them down.

The car is for sale - but someone locally to me has dibs on the car - if he doesn't take it, I will be putting it up on here for sale. Its only done 63k miles.

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2018, 05:58 AM   #4
Beaves85
Rep
Drives: n/a

Ok thanks Elliott. If you could check that would be great, I did hope they were new mind. Do they have all the gaskets etc?

mtc have their brand downpipes on ebay for £270 so if there was any movement on price and if you had any more details please let me know.

I'm actually at my mum's this weekend near Southampton and will be Portsmouth tomorrow at gunwharf
Appreciate 0