E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > NCS CAS readout please.. thank you!

10-21-2018, 01:39 AM   #1
Fb2017
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bicycle

NCS CAS readout please.. thank you!

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if anybody from across the pond in Europe can share a copy of their cas readout from NCSexpert. I’m in Canada and it gets pretty damn cold up here in the winter so I’m trying to figure out how I can get a plug and play remote starter to work on the car. Heres my plan thus far.. please feel free to comment, just spare me the warnings of the car launching itself into something. I am the sole driver and I never leave it in gear.

I am looking at installing a compustar ads bm1. It is only meant for automatics typically but I think with some coding it can work.
I suspect that the logic in the unit simply does the following as it thinks its starting an automatic...
1.tricks the car i to thinking a key is present
2.tricks the car to think the brake is pressed
3.tricks the car to start up

Heres my plan..
-I am hoping to code out the clutch starterlock.
-possibly code in a brake starterlock (not necessary but may still ensure starter protection?)

Other than this I don’t see a reason for the car to not start up remotely?

I know in europe the cars dont have these starter locks I’m hoping to copy or make note of the coding for these locks so that I can experiment. If I can make this work, it would be a big step for remote starting a 6mt
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2018, 01:44 AM   #2
Fb2017
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bicycle

These are some of the codes I could use some clarification on. Thank you!!

ANLASSERSPERRE_P
ANLASSERSPERRE_KPS
ANLASSERSCHUTZ_3SEK
ANLASSSPERRE_BLS
Appreciate 0