F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Bluetooth/ Software Update Issues
GetBMWParts

07-03-2018, 08:14 AM   #1
jpatel640
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M Sport

Bluetooth/ Software Update Issues

Hey guys, I own a 14 328i Msport and am having some BT/ Software Update Issues. When I connect any phone to the car the only option it gives me is for Aux Front when in media. Bluetooth Media and all other options are greyed out. Ive heard I possibly need a software update but when going into settings Software Update option is greyed out as well and unable to access. Do i need to download the new software and plug it in before the software option becomes available? If so how would I check my software version before hand if I cant access anything in that menu. My car is manual transmission maybe the car doesn't recognized im stopped when trying to access the software update menu? Id really like to get my BT Audio working
Appreciate 0