E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Wanted e90 lci drivers wing mirror glass

06-25-2018, 06:25 PM   #1
Reece
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e90 lci 330d

Wanted e90 lci drivers wing mirror glass

Wife had a little bump and managed to knock the wing mirror glass out and not leave a mark on the wing mirror but the glass had fallen out and smashed.

Car is a e90 lci, need the drivers side wing mirror glass, bmw want £108 for it but seeing if anyone in here has one available

Reece
      06-26-2018, 07:17 AM   #2
Thermobaric
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E92

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-3-SER...kAAOSwrBxauAmG
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2018, 01:29 AM   #3
sirleeofroy
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 330D M-Sport LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Wife had a little bump and managed to knock the wing mirror glass out and not leave a mark on the wing mirror but the glass had fallen out and smashed.

Car is a e90 lci, need the drivers side wing mirror glass, bmw want £108 for it but seeing if anyone in here has one available

Reece
I'll check tonight when I get home but I'm 99% sure I have one I took out when I bought my car, the passenger side had the blue tint that I like but the drivers side didn't and that really annoyed me so I replaced it.

If I find it you can have it, just cover the postage.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2018, 02:59 AM   #4
Reece
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirleeofroy View Post
Quote:

Reece
I'll check tonight when I get home but I'm 99% sure I have one I took out when I bought my car, the passenger side had the blue tint that I like but the drivers side didn't and that really annoyed me so I replaced it.

Perfect mate let me know
      06-28-2018, 02:40 PM   #5
Reece
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Reece

Did you find it mate?
      06-29-2018, 01:40 AM   #6
sirleeofroy
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Did you find it mate?
Apologies mate, I've been mega busy these last couple of days and didn't get a chance to look, I should have a quieter evening tonight so I'll have a dig about and drop you a message either way.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2018, 02:12 AM   #7
Reece
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Did you find it mate?
Apologies mate, I've been mega busy these last couple of days and didn't get a chance to look, I should have a quieter evening tonight so I'll have a dig about and drop you a message either way.
No worries, im going on holiday next friday and dont fancy driving the m25 without a wing mirror
      07-03-2018, 09:24 AM   #8
sirleeofroy
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
No worries, im going on holiday next friday and dont fancy driving the m25 without a wing mirror
Really sorry mate, I've had a proper look everywhere and can't find it..... Must have lost it moving or something...
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2018, 11:11 AM   #9
Reece
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Really sorry mate, I've had a proper look everywhere and can't find it..... Must have lost it moving or something...
No worries thanks for having a look