Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

06-10-2018, 07:07 AM   #1
Badawe
INTJ
Rep
Drives: A camel

Exclamation EAS - problem with customer service

I am posting this here in the hope that someone from EAS will read and respond to it.

I made an order through their website and paid through PayPal on the 29th of May. I found out when I called about a week later after not receiving any reply to my emails that payment shouldn't have gone through as they only accept wire transfers from international customers.

This was my last email which I also haven't heard back from them on:

"Dear EAS team,

I called to inquire about the status of my order a couple of days ago and your representative informed me that my payment will be refunded as it wasn't supposed to be accepted since you only accept wire transfers. He promised to do so and to write to me with an update as soon as possible.

It has been a week since I placed my order and I wrote to you twice already without any reply. I will probably also lose out some money on my refund due to currency exchange rates and none of this is my fault so I hope you understand my frustration.

Can I please have an update on the status of my refund and the availability of the parts that I have ordered so I can arrange for payment through wire transfer?

I have only heard good things about EAS and I hope that this is only a small hiccup that can be fixed so I can continue to do business with you.

P.S. I write to you from a different email address to the one I used when I placed my order. The other was a Yahoo account.

Regards,
L"

I am a diligent buyer and I only placed my order with EAS after reading a number of positive reviews of their customer service. I am not posting here to smear, I just need a reasonable resolution to my problem and I need it ASAP.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2018, 11:34 AM   #2
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Layth,

Sorry for the delay. I've located your order and have verified your refund is processing with PayPal, it should be reaching you shortly. I will follow up with wire instructions via email.

If you have any follow up questions, please email me directly.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2018, 02:03 PM   #3
Badawe
INTJ
Rep
Drives: A camel

Thanks Tom. I appreciate your help with this.

Can you please also let me know the availability of the parts that I ordered? Not sure who I spoke with when I called you guys but he said that the ModeCarbon stuff may not be available.

I will post an update here once I receive the refund and a confirmation that my items have shipped after I wire transfer the money.

Regards,
Layth
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2018, 07:15 PM   #4
maniz
Assistant TO the Regional Manager
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Coupe

Similar thing happened to me with EAS. I placed an online order that didn't ship at the time EAS had committed to. I was in a bind and found it locally so asked EAS to cancel. Kevin responded and said it was cancelled. I inquired about refund and he confirmed it would be processed "immediately but will take 2-3 days to post to your PayPal". A week went by and nothing had posted. I contacted them twice and Kevin eventually said the refund was processed on their end. I countered that PayPal shows no record of it. 5 minutes later I got a PayPal confirmation that the refund has been issued. 3 days later, it made to my card. Kevin never acknowledged that they had forgotten to issue it until my reminders a week later. No apologies either; not that I needed any. But an acknowledgement would've been good.

This was strike 2. They had also communicated quite poorly on another inquiry I had made previously. Same person.

Der stärkste buchstabe der welt
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2018, 12:35 PM   #5
NCThreePedals
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 981 GT4/Audi Q8/F15 Diesel

Same happened with me, had to chase them for my refund.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2018, 01:36 PM   #6
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCThreePedals View Post
Same happened with me, had to chase them for my refund.
Kevin, you placed your order on 03/7/18 at 4PM PST. Your refund was done by us on March 9th so less than 48 hours in total from payment to refund.

As explained to you we had to go the the proper channels to cancel your order through the vendor before making a refund. First make sure they havent shipped yet. Once Bavsound cancelled the order you were promptly refunded.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 1