F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > Another 335d Touring - For Sale
ARMA SPEED

06-03-2018, 09:32 AM   #1
Ross_T_Boss
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335d Touring

Another 335d Touring - For Sale

'14 F31 335d Xdrive Touring Msport+
Melbourne Red with Venetian Beige interior
Performance Black Grills
78,000 Miles

Spec:
MSport+ (Big Brake kit, 19" Alloys, HK Audio)
Pro Nav w/ RTTI till Nov '18
Adaptive Headlights + Visibility Pack
Electric Memory Seats
Rear View Cam + Auto Parking
Brushed Alu + Black Gloss trim
Privacy Glass
MPerformance 405M Black 18" Winter Alloys

Mods:
DMS ECU Remap (380hp/700nm)
Bird's B3x Suspension:
Eilbach Springs, Custom Valved Bilstein Dampers

Maintenance:
Full BMW Service History
Major Service in May '18 / 77k
New OEM Pads, Zimmermann Discs in May '18 / 77k
Rear Michelin PS4S fitted May '18 / 77k
Front Michelin PSS with 5mm tread
MOT till June 2019

The car spent the first 3 years mostly covering motorway miles, with weekend family duties. Since then it spent more time as a local school run hack, recently cleaned up and reinstated as my ‘daily’.

The exterior is showing a little more wear; the paint was originally protected with a Gtechniq detail but could do with being re-done. There is minor stone chipping in the usual places, and few minor marks on the doors from the school run etc (no dents). There is a minor scrape on the rear arch that would need paint repair (see pic). Both sets of alloys are curbed along the rim and would benefit from a refurb - example pic of each included.

It came with Adaptive Suspension but after test-driving the Bird’s B3x demo car I was sold on what I think the ‘Msport+’ car should have come with OEM. The Adaptive has been coded out. It sits 10mm Front/ 15mm Rear lower, vastly improves road feel and turn-in and gives the car a neutral balance with power-induced oversteer available in Msp+.

The DMS map compliments the improved handling characteristics, I have their less aggressive map fitted but it still pulls hard up top with power notably increasing till >5000rpm.

Asking £17,500.
PM or Email: ross_t_boss@hotmail.com
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-03-2018, 03:11 PM   #2
ahmedb
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 Silverstone M3

From a fellow 14 plate melbourne red f31 owner, this is a lovely car. I wish this was for sale last month when I was looking, I would have bitten your arm off for it. I bought mine stock and have since mapped it, put on the black grills and eibach springs.
GLWS
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2018, 02:27 PM   #3
Ross_T_Boss
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335d Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedb View Post
From a fellow 14 plate melbourne red f31 owner, this is a lovely car. I wish this was for sale last month when I was looking, I would have bitten your arm off for it. I bought mine stock and have since mapped it, put on the black grills and eibach springs.
GLWS
Cheers! Sorry the timing didn't work out, sounds like you're enjoying the new car.

It's a really nice colour, goes so well with black. I've enjoyed it being very exclusive for my time owning it but it seems to becoming more popular of late.

The car is now SOLD, deposit placed. The winter wheels will be listed separately.

I'm actually a little bit sad
Appreciate 0