F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Idrive, Spotify, and the Apple Itouch issue
ARMA SPEED

05-29-2018, 10:59 AM   #1
Roadtrip Ren
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i Vert

Idrive, Spotify, and the Apple Itouch issue

I recently bought the 2019 440i and to go with is a gen 6 itouch . The reason is to have the itouch always in the car since the car and my android phone dont get along as well. So the issue is that when I start the car and want to listen to spotify, I have to press the safety dismiss button to use spotify in the car. And I have to do this each time I turn off and start up the car even though I never unplugged the itouch. So if I forget to press this button before driving off, I will have to either pull over to press it or press it while driving.... otherwise it will not let me do anything with spotify.

Does anyone have any idea how to set this where I dont have to do this each time?
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2018, 04:41 AM   #2
Somebloke
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Do you have the connected-drive app installed on the itouch? Suggest you install that, log in and keep it and Spotify live on the itouch.
Appreciate 0