BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-06-2018, 08:34 PM   #1
manish_X3i
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 - 2018

2018 X3 Xline - MSport

Guys,
One of my friend asked me to put a question on his behalf. My friend was outside of country for a month and a half and his wife put a order as a surpised gift for him for XLine xDrive30i and took the delivery approx 2 weeks ago. The XLine has Convienence and Premium Package. Now when we arrived and he saw his XLine model of X3 so he attempted to put together a build with XDrive30 with MSports package including Premium and Executive package. He noticed there isn't much price different may like $2000 max. However with his package he can get 20 inches wheel, MSport suspension and Executive Package. He want to know what is his best option that he somehow return/exchange/trade XLine and get XDrive30i with MSport package.

I would appreciate if anyone of you can advise something.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2018, 12:55 AM   #2
Keweenawbee
Captain
Rep
Drives: 18 X3 30i-m-exec Rides: RT1100

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish_X3i View Post
Guys,
One of my friend asked me to put a question on his behalf. My friend was outside of country for a month and a half and his wife put a order as a surpised gift for him for XLine xDrive30i and took the delivery approx 2 weeks ago. The XLine has Convienence and Premium Package. Now when we arrived and he saw his XLine model of X3 so he attempted to put together a build with XDrive30 with MSports package including Premium and Executive package. He noticed there isn't much price different may like $2000 max. However with his package he can get 20 inches wheel, MSport suspension and Executive Package. He want to know what is his best option that he somehow return/exchange/trade XLine and get XDrive30i with MSport package.

I would appreciate if anyone of you can advise something.

Thanks!
I feel your "friend" 's pain. If it is a white or silver XLine they don't look so bad as the body color nullifies the contrasting exterior trim elements. Finding a dealer to accommodate the swap is difficult as you know what they say about a new car's value once you drive it off the lot. The Exec package though, featuring the Icon adaptive headlights and full digital dash once experienced is gonna be hard to do without.