F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Aftermarket 10.25 stereo upgrade issues
Extreme Powerhouse

04-24-2018, 10:01 PM   #1
NiCOLE.F30
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 320i

Aftermarket 10.25 stereo upgrade issues

I just had the android 10.25 stereo installed. Everything works great..besides audio Bluetooth streaming and streaming through CarPlay. When I use both those features the sound quality sounds like an echo and the vocals in some songs are a lot lower than the music. When I play the demo music or use AM/FM radio the audio sounds perfect. Anyone have any idea why this is happening? Any ideas help! Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2018, 12:02 AM   #2
tpaxadpom
Private
Rep
Drives: 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCOLE.F30 View Post
I just had the android 10.25 stereo installed. Everything works great..besides audio Bluetooth streaming and streaming through CarPlay. When I use both those features the sound quality sounds like an echo and the vocals in some songs are a lot lower than the music. When I play the demo music or use AM/FM radio the audio sounds perfect. Anyone have any idea why this is happening? Any ideas help! Thanks!
The problem is horrible audio quality on the android unit you have purchased. I have posted measurements of these horrible products in the android thread.
Appreciate 2
jeffc83725.00
IK6SPEED4490.00
      04-27-2018, 01:15 PM   #3
jeffc83
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i XDrive Luxury Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpaxadpom View Post
The problem is horrible audio quality on the android unit you have purchased. I have posted measurements of these horrible products in the android thread.
Yet so many could care less about those findings all because someone right after you that has no clue what they're talking about will say: "well it works fine for me" or "sounds fine". (nothing against you or OP at all but it's sometimes not worth helping in these cases) That Android unit had so many issues yet I suppose the majority just want to make it work for them and will ignore most of the issues if not all of them. Sadly, they mislead others into buying such as myself. We bought BMWs not Hondas....do it right or not at all IMO.

That seat was meant to be used, are you going to deny it's purpose in life?
Appreciate 2
      04-28-2018, 12:45 PM   #4
tpaxadpom
Private
Rep
Drives: 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffc83 View Post
Yet so many could care less about those findings all because someone right after you that has no clue what they're talking about will say: "well it works fine for me" or "sounds fine". (nothing against you or OP at all but it's sometimes not worth helping in these cases) That Android unit had so many issues yet I suppose the majority just want to make it work for them and will ignore most of the issues if not all of them. Sadly, they mislead others into buying such as myself. We bought BMWs not Hondas....do it right or not at all IMO.
Sadly, what you say is true. That is why I decided against it. My wife's bimmer deserves something better...
Appreciate 2
IK6SPEED4490.00
jeffc83725.00