F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > F31 window issue - not working at all
proTUNING Freaks

04-11-2018, 12:51 PM   #1
koppermonty
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 M Sport Auto

F31 window issue - not working at all

Hi all.

I recently had an issue in my f31 whereby the drivers window would go down auto but would not go up auto. I believe this problem came after the garage changed the interior side of that door due to scuffs marks.

I tried a few different solutions regarding reinitialisation of the window and none worked. However the last one I tried has completely stopped the down working. Whilst in the down position I pressed the down button 4 times and then put it back up, from this point it won't open at all.

If I click it up I can hear a clicking, like an electrical switch activation however clicking down has no sound or response at all.

I have tried disconnecting the battery for 20 mins which doesn't work. I have also tried other reinitilaisations without success too.

Can anyone help me? I'm sure the window mechanism still physically works and so does the button.

Thanks
Appreciate 0