F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > Bad experience with Valetudo81
Studio RSR

04-07-2018, 12:14 PM   #1
ilivas
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 428

Bad experience with Valetudo81

I PayPal him for a BMS stage 1. He told me shipped it Thursday. Never gave me a tracking number when I asked. He said it would be at my house Monday. I message him the following Tuesday asking about it. I then demand a tracking number. He gives me a bogus USPS tracking number. I said it didn’t work, and he said that when he tried it, it said delivery tomorrow. We live in the same state. It doesn’t take a week. I just filed a dispute with PayPal. I PM’d him and he hasn’t replied.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 07:34 PM   #2
Utvolman99
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilivas View Post
I PayPal him for a BMS stage 1. He told me shipped it Thursday. Never gave me a tracking number when I asked. He said it would be at my house Monday. I message him the following Tuesday asking about it. I then demand a tracking number. He gives me a bogus USPS tracking number. I said it didn't work, and he said that when he tried it, it said delivery tomorrow. We live in the same state. It doesn't take a week. I just filed a dispute with PayPal. I PM'd him and he hasn't replied.
Looks like you are out of luck. There is a thread on the for sale engine board where he was busted trying to sell something that he had already sold to another poster.

Apparently, this guy spent a good amount of time making posts about his car and mods to seem legit. He then proceeded to rip the board off. I almost bought a downpipe and intercooler off him for $500!