F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > F36 LCI tool kit, warning triangle and first aid kit
Extreme Powerhouse

11-20-2017, 08:19 PM   #1
Canadian eh!
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 440xi Gran Coupe!!!!

F36 LCI tool kit, warning triangle and first aid kit

Can anyone in Europe post a picture of the euro tool kit, the warning triangle and first aid kit and their storage locations in the car?

Ordered a new GC and looking to try and buy the correct kit to go in my car as we don’t get this stuff in Canada.
If these have parts numbers that would be much appreciate to!
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2017, 09:35 PM   #2
kabrichx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian eh! View Post
Can anyone in Europe post a picture of the euro tool kit, the warning triangle and first aid kit and their storage locations in the car?

Ordered a new GC and looking to try and buy the correct kit to go in my car as we don’t get this stuff in Canada.
If these have parts numbers that would be much appreciate to!
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=71_0388
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2017, 09:16 AM   #3
John in VA
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i M Sport

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/part...iX&mg=71&sg=05

Not much info there. For our F30 sedan the triangle required two clips to secure it to the underside of the trunk lid. For the GC there may just be a cubby / spot for it. The soft first aid kit sits near the tool kit in the sedan. Also picked up a fire extinguisher & bracket to install on the driver's seat base. They are available in Canada.
2015 BMW 228i in EstorilBlau II Metallic / Terra Dakota Leather - 6-speed manual, M Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Lighting Package, Premium Package, Harman Kardon premium sound, Anti-theft alarm system, Blue Metallic Matt Accent Moldings, Aluminum Hexagon Interior Strips, Anthracite Headlining
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2017, 09:41 AM   #4
Canadian eh!
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/part...iX&mg=71&sg=05

Not much info there. For our F30 sedan the triangle required two clips to secure it to the underside of the trunk lid. For the GC there may just be a cubby / spot for it. The soft first aid kit sits near the tool kit in the sedan. Also picked up a fire extinguisher & bracket to install on the driver's seat base. They are available in Canada.
Thanks for the point out to these new “emergency kits” . In my old z4 there were clips as well on the rear trunk wall. Can any f36 Gran coupe owner confirm the factory location on the LCI? I am assuming in a side cubby or maybe in the new storage bins below the floor? Any special attachments required to hold it in?
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2017, 10:56 AM   #5
John in VA
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i M Sport

From this diagram, it appears the first aid kit fits in a "support" (#4) on the left side of the trunk. http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=51_9777

2015 BMW 228i in EstorilBlau II Metallic / Terra Dakota Leather - 6-speed manual, M Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Lighting Package, Premium Package, Harman Kardon premium sound, Anti-theft alarm system, Blue Metallic Matt Accent Moldings, Aluminum Hexagon Interior Strips, Anthracite Headlining
Appreciate 1
Gabreigns493.50
      11-26-2017, 03:54 PM   #6
Canadian eh!
Second Lieutenant
Rep

That is a cool kit, that replaces what the old cars used to come with as standard.

Interested in where/ if the holders for these are built into the new f36, if anybody knows

Thanks for the find!
Appreciate 0