E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > Audio Fischer pp82dsp for sale plus more car audio parts

10-04-2017, 06:11 PM   #1
BoostinE90
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 09 bmw 335i E90

Audio Fischer pp82dsp for sale plus more car audio parts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
1) Audiotec Fischer Match PP82DSP with harness - $625 -

2) 2 10 inch JL Audio W3v3 4ohm subwoofers that are wired up to make a 2ohm final impedance. These are in a JL Audio dual 10 inch high output enclosure which is JL Audio custom made subwoofer boxes that they have which is top quality and is perfect tuned down to spec for these subwoofers and makes the overall product phenomenal. The sound is astonishing and it really does play some amazing lows that has me speechless. I had these inside my Bmw e90 which doesn’t have foldable rear seats and after reading a lot about the coupes and sedans having problems getting the sound and bass to the cabin, it made me a bit disappointed as I’ve always been a true bass head with many different setups and enclosures from competition to high spl speakers and when I first had got this install all done, I was really blown away and amazed of how great the lows were and the overall sound of the bass and accuracy. This truly is an amazing enclosure and speakers which would really do your car justice and have you really enjoying your drives with all types of music- 800$ obo picked up in the Bay Area or buyer pays shipping.

3) a true tested Line out converter with a bass knob to mount inside the cabin as well as the loc has remote wire accessible so that you do not have to go looking for a 12 bolt accessory wire and running a wire to the trunk to have the remote turn on for your amplifier which makes the whole install take place inside the trunk without having to run any wires into the cabin unless you decide to use the bass knob and run it in the cabin which actually only took me 3 minnof my time to run it to the driver door side by the kick panel- 25$ shipped

4) 8 gauge full wiring harness cable kit BNIB which includes all the necessary wires, connectors and such to do a amplifier install for a subwoofer. 20 feet of power wire, 3 feet of ground wire, 20 feet of remote wire, all the necessary ring terminals and connectors to achieve a clean and simple install, 20 feet rca cables, in-line fuse for the power wire with a 60 amp fuse to protect your amplifier, etc. -asking 35$ shipped obo

5) 4 inch alpine mids that will fit in the factory door panel spots in a Bmw e90 or e92. I was going to install them onto my e90 but then I ended up receiving my full bav sound kit so i never got to use them myself. Asking 60 shipped obo

6) Ecs tuning vent boost gauge bnib kit which includes everything as if bought from Ecs tuning as it’s still brand new in box with everything still wrapped and sealed up. I also have an extra vent boost mount which I bought as an addition from Ecs tuning so that I had the option to choose which vent I would most like the gauge in which costed me as I recall 50$ more. Asking 200$ obo for the full brand new kit with the extra vent boost gauge mount.

7) lightning audio 3000md monoblock amplifier 3000 Watts, 1500 rms at 1 ohm 1000 rms at 2 ohm and 750 rms at 4 ohm. Company is the same company that makes the Rockford fosgate products, they are the brother company and are all made in the same factory which you can look up yourself and see that they are in the same city and state. I am a true bass head so I only buy top quality products and this put some major power to the jl Audio subwoofers. Asking 350$ picked up or shipping is on buyer.

8) JL Audio jx 360/4 amplifier 1440 watt, 360 watt per channel. I don’t have the exact specs currently in front of me but this is perfect to push your whole car speakers and tweeters with the power necessary to get a cleaner and more crisp/ boomy sound which really fills the front stage in the car which is what you want to have a proper sound system. 250$ picked up or buyer pays shipping.

I do have a lot more other products and as I go and get them from my storage, I will update this post and add them in but this is currently what I am offering and have up for sale. I am located in Southern California in the Bay Area so local pick up is preferred but I have no problem shipping any of these products if the buyer pays the shipping costs and I will update them with tracking number which the same day they are purchased. Zip code is 95124, let me know what you are interested in. PayPal funds to nckrbls@gmail.com and include the PayPal fees please and text me when payment is sent for any items you are interested in. First come first serve, 408.386.2754. Thanks for viewing.

Appreciate 0