E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > BMW E90/E91/E92/E93 Bavsound (Baverian Soundwerks) audio system upgrade

09-27-2017, 05:59 PM   #1
computid
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92

BMW E90/E91/E92/E93 Bavsound (Baverian Soundwerks) audio system upgrade

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 600.00

Item Interest
Okay so here I have for sale my Bavsound E92 speaker upgrade system. It comes with the following:

2x front tweeters with door casings
2x front speakers
2x rear speakers
2x rear tweeters
1x Bavsound amplifier
1x Bavsound boot box ghost subwoofer
1x PAC LOC

The beauty of this system is that the speakers mount directly into the doors with no modification and have the correct connectors on to fit the stock harness. They sound awesome and are a massive upgrade over the standard audio system. The subwoofer fits perfectly into the box under the boot floor and the amplifier/loc fit next to it. Because it's all in the boot you can run the power straight from the battery in the boot box and run the feeds for it from the rear speakers.

I bought it used after the chap before me had it fitted into his car, but then changed jobs and bought an RS6 so he only used it for a couple of months before removing it. It's been in my car for about 3 years but I'm preparing the car for sale so it's coming out. I've got all of it out apart from the rear speakers but I'll be removing those in the next couple of days. This kit is highly sought after, it's also £396 (including import tax) plus shipping to get just the cabin speakers in the UK and another £660 (including import tax) plus shipping for the subwoofer/amp making this a great bargain, IIRC it was about £1320 plus shipping to get it here at the time I bought this used. It is a real upgrade, the speakers have excellent sound quality and range, and the subwoofer is brilliantly powerful and very responsive.

This kit is really easy to fit, theres an install video for the door speakers here:

I've also got an amplifier wiring harness which I believe connects between the head unit and the speaker harness which then gets run through the car so you can put an amplifier in the boot, it came with the speakers and I've never used it so I have no idea if it works or how it fits to be honest but you're welcome to it and it looks professionally made.

Collection from Leighton Buzzard in Bedfordshire. I can ship it, but the subwoofer etc. are quite heavy so this would likely be expensive, and obviously will be at buyers expensive. I can also meet within a reasonable distance.

I'm after £600 for the set.

2012 E92 Sport Plus - Carbon Bonnet//BSW Sound System//Black Kidney Grilles//Twin Exit Exhaust
Plans - Bilstein B14 Coilovers//Ispiri ISR 10's//M1 front bumper//Black Roof//Tinted Lights

Last edited by computid; 09-28-2017 at 05:13 AM..
Appreciate 0