E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > new 330d m sport convertible with 10k worth of extras for sale

05-13-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
bmw330dconvertible
Rep
Drives: bmw 330d m sport convertible

new 330d m sport convertible with 10k worth of extras for sale

purchased a titanium silver, black leather 330d m sport auto convertible in march. only done 4k miles and the only thing it does not have is active steering. purchased from bmw sytner (previously rydale) in birmingham (regular customer) and now want to buy the same car but 335 petrol. genuine reason for sale and the car is in mint condition and the garage can verify all the details. if no takers will be giving it in as p/x to bmw. if you are interested please email me at asap.couriers@yahoo.com
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2008, 02:30 AM   #2
PhilR
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 330d M Sport Auto

Garage List
Thanks for the offer Rolph but if I opted for Diesel I would be looking for the 335 but I am being drawn towards petrol for my next car anyway.

Out of interest what did the dealer offer you as trade in and what was the list new etc?

PhilR
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2008, 05:03 AM   #3
bmw330dconvertible
Rep

hello phil

the list price was just over £50k and they offered me £40,500. basically i would lose out on all the optinal extras.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2008, 05:12 AM   #4
bmw330dconvertible
Rep

There will be no 335 diesel convertible

i also forgot to mention phil there will be no 335 d in the convertible as i was waiting for that too and i actually managed to contact a gentleman called thomas kirsch who just happened to be one of the guys at bmy who look into a business plan of which models should come out and after a few months of waiting he sent us this reply. don't get me wrong the 330d is a superb car but at the time of me buying the car i was anticapating doing 30-40k per year (i have customers all over the uk that i have to visit) so it would of made financial sense to opt for the diesel but now i am in the process of selling my courier business so financially it would not make much difference if i opt for the 335 petrol.

----- Original Message ----
To: ri786uk@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 10:01:30 AM
Subject: AW: BMW 335D Convertible update

Dear Adam,

I hope you are fine.

I’m sorry to say but the internal decision process results in not offering 335d in 3Series concertible. This of cause is not what you positivly expected, but at least you are now aware of the planning and it won’t happen that you buy a 330d and will be offended that BMW offers the twin turbo ½ year later.

Sorry and all the best

Thomas
Appreciate 0