F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > Seeking Interest on a MPE Exhaust Sound kit i have for sale
ARMA SPEED

08-04-2017, 08:01 PM   #1
Taunto
Car Enthusiast
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M235 X-drive

Seeking Interest on a MPE Exhaust Sound kit i have for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a MPE muffler for the Sound kit exhaust. The muffler is used.. something like 1000kms at most..so slightly used. Still very shinny.

I got this muffler for Free - and attempted to make it fit on my M235 to try it out.
I got it to fit with very little modifications given fact my car already has the MPE exhaust on it...But the muffler is just far to loud for me - mainly in the cab.

I also have a Brand new Mid pipe that goes with it..along with the wiring harness i believe(will half to check the box at work)

Standard Chrome M-tips. Could be willing to ship to anywhere in N/A providing your willing to pay for the shipping.

As for the modifications done to the muffler to make it fit, I Chopped off maybe 2 inches at the front end of the Pipe(engine side) and very slightly tweaked the hangers.

if someone is interested in the kit - post here or Send me a Message and Make me an offer.
I only have a photo of the muffler right now. I can get more pictures on Tuesday when im back at work.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-04-2017, 09:45 PM   #2
perryo91
Captain
Uganda
Rep
Drives: 335

Nice picture on the wall.

I wish you were in the US - South florida area, i'd be all over this.

GLWS im sure itll get off your hands quickly!