E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > Match pp82dsp with hifi stereo

06-28-2017, 08:45 PM   #1
BoostinE90
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 09 bmw 335i E90

Match pp82dsp with hifi stereo

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello there, sorry if this is a noob question but I have an 09 BMW 335i with the hifi stereo. (NOT LOGIC 7!!) I understand that the output channels a-d (1-4) and e-h (5-8) have the harness that connects into the pp82dsp and then the system connector 20 pin harness that connects into the pp82dsp as well and of course using a power and ground to battery and ground spot of choice on the other end instead of the yellow and black I believe lead wires on the system connector harness but how does this all go about getting wired up correctly. Anyone have a drawn out layout or a link they could possibly take me to as I've literally does a ton of research on this and still haven't found out one solid correct answer which has me concerned on doing something incorrect. As the 2 harnesses have the one end of the wires with the connector on it that goes to the pp82dsp but then has just the stray wires with no connector on the other end so does this involve splicing or is there a technic harness for the pp82dsp that goes straight to the hifi harness in the trunk using a connector and then the wires running from the technic or a match harness that I don't know about to the stray ends of the match output channels & system connector that comes when purchasing the pp82dsp unit? Just hoping that there's a harness for this match unit to connect to the hifi harness to the stray wires of the match 2 connectors so that's all plug and play/ matching up accordingly without splicing any factory wiring/ leavingw. Complete clean install/ reversible job. Again this is for my 09 335i e90 with the hifi audio system. Thank you for any help that could get this officially solved for me and ready for me to tackle this install. Any help is more than appreciated so thank you guys🙂🙂 have a great day!!

Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 02:02 PM   #2
BoostinE90
Enlisted Member
Rep

Bb
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2018, 05:18 PM   #3
nolaman
Rep
Drives: 06' 330i

I'm in the exact same boat. Did you ever find a PNP harness?
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2018, 10:49 PM   #4
ptpending
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e91

if you ordered bimmertech pp82dsp version , it should came with plug and play harness for hifi system
      07-29-2018, 06:00 PM   #5
BoostinE90
Enlisted Member
Rep

Sorry Nolaman, no I never did. Did you ever get yours situated with ? Please let me know if so.
And ptpending, unfortunately it did not for who I got it from, it didn’t include the harness in the box and I contacted bimmertech when I opened the box and realized that I had no harness and they wearnt willing to help me out in any way, shape, or form. Very upsetting all this time with it sitting in my closet and all the money lost with it as I have had it sitting and paid a lot for it when they had just came out and now they hardly will sell on market and if you find someone, they want them for pennies. I have my bimmertech Audiotech match pp82dsp unit up for sale, includes the harness for the unit that comes when you purchase it, have no need for this one. Asking 575$ shipped. If anybody knows what can be done or how I could wire it up without any other harness, please dm or share what needs to be done or a diagram. I’ll pay whoever can help. Thanks!!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2018, 07:38 PM   #6
skrelnik
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostinE90 View Post
Sorry Nolaman, no I never did. Did you ever get yours situated with ? Please let me know if so.
And ptpending, unfortunately it did not for who I got it from, it didn’t include the harness in the box and I contacted bimmertech when I opened the box and realized that I had no harness and they wearnt willing to help me out in any way, shape, or form. Very upsetting all this time with it sitting in my closet and all the money lost with it as I have had it sitting and paid a lot for it when they had just came out and now they hardly will sell on market and if you find someone, they want them for pennies. I have my bimmertech Audiotech match pp82dsp unit up for sale, includes the harness for the unit that comes when you purchase it, have no need for this one. Asking 575$ shipped. If anybody knows what can be done or how I could wire it up without any other harness, please dm or share what needs to be done or a diagram. I’ll pay whoever can help. Thanks!!
Bimmertec being Bimmertec.

Give these guys a call as they are authorized US reseller and have answered questions for me and I didn't even buy products from them. They may be able to get something built for you.

MSC America
7931 East Pecos Road
Mesa, AZ 85212

+1 480 372 2929
sales@msc-america.com

BRAX HELIX MATCH
Appreciate 0