E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > SES light and a few codes

06-08-2017, 10:26 AM   #1
Got-Torque
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 335D M-sport

Garage List
SES light and a few codes

Car is running fantastic however had a SES light recently and a few codes. I have about 4k miles on it since deleting everything (EGR, SCR, swirl flaps, etc) and running a 2.8 tune. CBU was very minor when I had the intake off (about 18k miles since last cleaned), so I've been running a meth injection system to try and get it all cleaned out (1000cc setup).

Codes that showed up are:
3EED - DDE power management
4674 - fuel inj rate monitoring
4AD5 - DDE zero-quantity adaption, injection cylinder #1
AOB8 or A0B8 - CAS, hall sensor, key engaged

I've read on here that the 3EED is usually associated with another code or bad sensor (from this thread http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...highlight=3eed )
Possibly due to the A0B8 code? Anyone know what sensor that would be? Crank position sensor maybe?

is it feasible that the sensor is going out and caused the other codes to come in?

thanks
Appreciate 0