E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2011 BMW 335is Space Grey w/ Oyster Leather, CPO until 2017

12-03-2016, 03:57 PM   #1
Steventyler1
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is Space Grey N54

FS: 2011 BMW 335is Space Grey w/ Oyster Leather, CPO until 2017

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey everyone,

I'm letting go of my dream car. I've had this 335is which I bought from a BMW forum member for about 3 months and just don't have time for it or appreciate it sitting here. It is currently my second car (1st is a Lexus LS460). I just got an oil change today and the dealer did some required maintenance which I have all paperwork for. The car is space grey with the oyster white interior. Everything is in great condition inside and out. Just gave her a full clay bar and wax last week by hand. The car is under BMW CPO warranty until 03/08/2017 and it is extendable for another year at a cost of about 1500. This is the most fun and satisfying car there is to drive period. The exhaust note and DCT transmission are superb. Here is a feature list below, take advantage of this car while it still has the cpo! The car has been under BMW factory warranty its entire life and only gets services at the dealer. I am the 5th owner if I remember correctly but that means absolutely nothing for a high end sports car still under warranty. Please text me with any questions, car has a loan under kinecta federal credit union who will handle all transaction specifics when you are ready to buy. Please no low ball offers or time wasters.

Asking 22500

Features:
Convenience package with push to start so you never have to take the key out of your pocket

Navigation

Hifi audio which sounds amazing

Moonroof

20% tint all around which is new

New Bridgestone potenzas and breaks all around

DCT transmission

Parking sensors

HD radio

Alcantra m steering wheel (makes the car feel amazing and handles sharp without slipping on leather)

M3 carbon fiber spoiler

ABSOLUTELY NO MODS but will be a beast if you do so

Make an offer, but am pretty firm on price.

This is the lowest priced 335is with these features and a CPO warranty by FAR.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...903125228.html

Last edited by Steventyler1; 12-03-2016 at 04:03 PM.. Reason: Left out Price
Appreciate 0