E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > BMW performance suspension vs bilstein PSS

11-21-2016, 11:20 AM   #1
supermann125
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

BMW performance suspension vs bilstein PSS

Before I get hated on, I did post this in the suspension forums as well with no reply.

Looking to do a suspension upgrade over the holidays. I auto cross and HPDE my 335d. I'm not looking to go fully adjustable, as I'm just not knowledgeable enough to "fine tune" my dampers. Besides the shocks, I'm going to be putting on a larger front roll bar (still undecided, thinking white line for bang for the buck) and M3 control arms up front.

Any opinions are much appreciated on the two. Or, if you have other suggestions, please let me know
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2016, 06:35 AM   #2
sphen
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 2011 335d

I have had the BMW performance suspension installed since ~5k on the odometer. I think it feels and handles great - overall appearance is much better. Not too aggressive looking - just looks right. Now have over 85k and still going strong. I don't have much to compare it to though.
Appreciate 0