THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA FS: M Performance Exhaust and Diffuser {PRICE DROPPED}

10-29-2016, 08:01 PM   #1
mmmmm235i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 440xi GC

FS: M Performance Exhaust and Diffuser {PRICE DROPPED}

Hey Guys,

I'm putting my M Performance Exhaust and diffuser up for sale. Reason for selling is that I am moving for work and I will not have the space to store the stock parts in my new place. My lease is up in March and so it is time to sell. These parts have been on the car for about 15k miles, but have been well taken care of. I'm willing to meet pretty much anywhere in the tri-state area. At the moment I am in Danbury, CT, but I work in Greenwich, CT and I'm often in Manhattan and Long Island.

Looking to get $600 picked up for the exhaust alone.
The price includes the stainless m performance tips, but the exhaust will not come with the clamp. The tips have normal wear for their use, but have held up pretty well. This exhaust is one meant to be paired with the performance diffuser.

I also have the performance diffuser for sale. The diffuser is in excellent shape, no scratches or cosmetic damage of any kind. It is painted black sapphire, but the fins have been left in the original matte finish. Would work well on any color car. Looking to get $300 picked up.

Willing to entertain reasonable offers and would be willing to work something out if you want to pick up both items.

PRICE DROP!! $750.00 PICKED UP FOR BOTH

Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Attached Images

RETIRED:
2018 440xi GC, Carbon Black on Black/Blue
2014 M235i Black on Black, DINAN Stage 2

Last edited by mmmmm235i; 12-30-2016 at 09:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2016, 10:58 AM   #2
FreshM
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M240i

I'm interested in both as long as the m235 exhaust fits the m240
I'm located in long island
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2016, 09:47 PM   #3
mmmmm235i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 440xi GC

bump

RETIRED:
2018 440xi GC, Carbon Black on Black/Blue
2014 M235i Black on Black, DINAN Stage 2
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2019, 09:22 PM   #4
Dr.Dinkelberg
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmm235i View Post
Hey Guys,

I'm putting my M Performance Exhaust and diffuser up for sale. Reason for selling is that I am moving for work and I will not have the space to store the stock parts in my new place. My lease is up in March and so it is time to sell. These parts have been on the car for about 15k miles, but have been well taken care of. I'm willing to meet pretty much anywhere in the tri-state area. At the moment I am in Danbury, CT, but I work in Greenwich, CT and I'm often in Manhattan and Long Island.

Looking to get $600 picked up for the exhaust alone.
The price includes the stainless m performance tips, but the exhaust will not come with the clamp. The tips have normal wear for their use, but have held up pretty well. This exhaust is one meant to be paired with the performance diffuser.

I also have the performance diffuser for sale. The diffuser is in excellent shape, no scratches or cosmetic damage of any kind. It is painted black sapphire, but the fins have been left in the original matte finish. Would work well on any color car. Looking to get $300 picked up.

Willing to entertain reasonable offers and would be willing to work something out if you want to pick up both items.

[COLOR="Red"]PRICE DROP!! $750.00 PICKED UP FOR BOTH[/COLOR]

Feel free to PM me with any questions.
I'll buy the exhaust if it's available
Appreciate 0