BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > Pulled the trigger today...

10-17-2016, 05:17 PM   #1
F87_LCI
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 LBB F87

Pulled the trigger today...

Sorry to the NRA guys who saw the title and thought this post would be about something else...

Let me start by saying I blame all of you guys posting all these glowing pics and reviews of this beast for what I did today. Bunch of jerks

Just put down a deposit and got my allocation...13 out of 15 for calendar 2017. Car will likely be an '18 by the time it is produced in October 2017! A year + travel time. How did you guys wait this long?

So painful to pay MSRP for a car...have never done it before. Always worked a good discount...and when I asked today - for only 3%, the Sales Mgr just looked at me and said "Are you serious?" Hey it was worth a shot.

Went with LBB (close to my current LSB).
Only options available were:
i) Sunroof - no thanks. No extra weight needed, I'm fat enough.
ii) MPE - have it on my current car, but didn't get it on this one - yet. Still have time if I want to add it, but will look at aftermarket options
iii) Extended Telephony? What is this? The sales guy couldn't explain it. Said it was for iPhone...I use Android. Guess I don't need it?

...so the wait begins...only 425 more sleeps to go. Awesome.

/LSB
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2016, 05:34 PM   #2
bloodsales
Private
China
Rep
Drives: M3&1M

Congrats !! its worth to wait
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2016, 06:00 PM   #3
QLAbot
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Congrats! You're going to love the car if you haven't driven one already. This is coming from an e46 and 1M guy
Appreciate 0