BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > M-Flight

Mporium BMW

08-28-2016, 09:28 AM   #1
K.M. Tim
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 ZCP 6MT

Garage List
2011 M3  [2.00]
2012 BMW F30 w/ M S ...  [0.00]
///MFlight Membership

I am asked this question all the time, “Why should I join ///MFlight?” With the help of existing members, I have introduced more than 1300+ new members into the club. I always tell people our club is unique; we span the globe. Members are located in the USA, Europe, Australia Middle East, Africa and even the Far East. This is why I say we are “World ~ Wide”. Once “Family” you are always “Family”. Just because you sell your ///M does not mean you are removed. You must request to be removed and then we will do so without question. The club President and Founder Hans Trower’s motto is “///MFlight 4 Life”. I joined them “///MFlight World~Wide 4 Life” as my motto as a Regional Manager.
Yes, you can join a Forum and connect with members you want to meet. ///MFlight provides platform for ///M owners to connect via social media and putting a personal touch when joining. We are totally decentralized yet operate just and through we were cruising together every weekend. What binds us together is the Most Powerful Letter in the World ~ ///M. You can be all alone in the middle of nowhere or in a megacity, a show and shine person or a track monkey with ///MFlight, we accept you.
The only prerequisites are that you own and full ///M automobile (M1, M635CSi, Z3M, Z4M, M Roadster, M Coupe, 1M, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, X5M, X6M) or the ///M performance automobile (M135(x&i), M235 (x&i), M550d, M760 Li, X4 M40i, X5 M50d and X5 M50d). You can own the oldest to the latest what matter is that rolls out of BMW M GmbH. You must also submit the following information to become a member:

Name:
Model:
Year:
Vehicle Color:
E-mail address:
City, State, Country:
Zip Code: (for US members only)

The benefits to joining and getting to meet new people from different walks of life from all over the world is something I have always cherished. As you travel you can cross the path of others members. I’m not saying you will become best friends but it’s always cool to meet people you have something in common with when on the road. Our ///MFlight stickers identify us as members. If you’ve done your research before joining, you know we have a very good reputation as a car club. This recognition has benefited us through sponsorship and some outstanding supporters. Members can receive discounts but this is between company and the individual making the purchase. There are no membership fees or hidden costs to join.
With all this information, check us out. We are on FaceBook, Instagram, M3 Forum and have our own website. If you want to join the best BMW ///M club on the planet, go to www.mflight.org

///MFlight “World~Wide 4 Life
Attached Images

Last edited by K.M. Tim; 05-13-2018 at 01:27 AM..
Appreciate 2
///3dkn1488.50
KawBoy151.50