BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M4 GTS Discussions

07-20-2016, 02:14 AM   #1
Miamistv
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M6,M4,F12,991TTS,x5,m235z06,gt

The Time is Nigh U.S.

There are several M4 GTSs at the port that should be delivered in the next few days. Mine has cleared EPA and the Liner and is in QC getting ready for the short ride to the dealer. The boat docked on the 14th with appx 800 cars on board. Look fior me on the snake shortly. Clear bra all over with frozen paint?
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2016, 10:51 PM   #2
Sergm3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 f10 m5 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamistv View Post
There are several M4 GTSs at the port that should be delivered in the next few days. Mine has cleared EPA and the Liner and is in QC getting ready for the short ride to the dealer. The boat docked on the 14th with appx 800 cars on board. Look fior me on the snake shortly. Clear bra all over with frozen paint?
Congrats. Hit me up when u are at the snake. Super car Sunday also good spot to show of the beast.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2016, 11:00 PM   #3
Miamistv
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M6,M4,F12,991TTS,x5,m235z06,gt

Unfortunately, my car's delivery was stopped because the rear diff needs to be replaced. It's production was on the first day of problems. No word on a timetable for it to be rectified. Stinks. It does have the carbon wheels which I am looking forward to see.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2016, 04:58 AM   #4
KKSigs
M4 CSL FBG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 CSL FBG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamistv
Unfortunately, my car's delivery was stopped because the rear diff needs to be replaced. It's production was on the first day of problems. No word on a timetable for it to be rectified. Stinks. It does have the carbon wheels which I am looking forward to see.
In due time you will have a great car in your hands. At least the car is actually stateside and just needs to have the diff replaced. Mine has not even started production and was pushed back seven weeks if not more cause of this. Regardless Congrats!!
Appreciate 0