proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

07-16-2016, 07:07 PM   #1
m3aviator
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Steve Thomas BMW / Golfrr / David Aviles

Wasted 12 weeks of my time, and nothing but excuses from them on my order. They even attempted to withhold my deposit which is in violation of CA law. Learn from my experience and go elsewhere.

Last edited by m3aviator; 07-21-2016 at 08:15 PM..
Appreciate 1
      07-16-2016, 07:11 PM   #2
cprx7
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 50i;

Sorry to hear about your experience with them. I can tell you my dealings with them was total opposite of yours and am surprise to see this happened to you
      07-23-2016, 09:51 AM   #3
drexplode
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: G26 i4x

Sorry to hear about this, and I've experienced the complete opposite as well. I'm on my 7th order from David/Jimmy/Golffrr.

David and Jimmy Bach (David's assistant) are busy guys and sometimes hard to get ahold of but they have always come through in the end for me.

GOLFFRR
BMWDavid
Appreciate 1
      07-23-2016, 10:05 AM   #4
mikex25
Major
Rep
Drives: Grey thing

After being on these boards for so long what I learned is there is always two sides to a story. While I can understand your frustration and I'm sure you decided to make this post to get their attention due to maybe lack of communication. I know golfrr is actively on these boards and will make things right.
Appreciate 1
      07-23-2016, 10:42 AM   #5
m3aviator
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikex25
After being on these boards for so long what I learned is there is always two sides to a story. While I can understand your frustration and I'm sure you decided to make this post to get their attention due to maybe lack of communication. I know golfrr is actively on these boards and will make things right.
I'm not seeking attention. I got my deposit back and it's settled. I'm just hoping someone will learn from my experience and take their business elsewhere.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2016, 11:26 AM   #6
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

man you are on a mission lol.

Like I said before to various other posted edited/deleted etc. Some people are impossible to please. I am confident that David and our team went above and beyond to help this individual. Everything was WELL documented and explained to you.

No hard feeling your welcome to post whatever you want and I wish you nothing but the best. Good luck

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 4
Relak247.00
      07-23-2016, 01:00 PM   #7
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

Sorry to hear this. I went through a brief spell trying to work with them and it didn't pan out, no communication, no call backs. But I think there's an allocations issue with buying these cars which is outside of the salesman hands. With no allocation, there's lots of games people play and you have ten guys trying to get two allocations.

Sadly, I don't have faith in any salesman. If a family member or good friend sells BMWs, then you're lucky, the rest of us are fucked to play games and gamble hoping to come out decently. The dealership has to make money, you want to save money, it's a high risk poker game.

However, I've dealt with David on parts and can say he offers great customer service and would buy from him again.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2018, 02:27 PM   #8
NlckyBlack
Captain
Greece
Rep
Drives: Too many cars

David hooked it up on my last M5 i bought from him. Nothing but great service and plan to purchase all future M's from him.
Appreciate 0