European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

07-02-2016, 11:56 AM   #1
onesixeight
Captain
Rep
Drives: F82 M4/i8

Parts for sale for PNW Only! Akra, TC Klein Coils, Brembo GT Kit

Hi all:

I'll be selling my M4 soon to make room for the GTS which will be arriving shortly.

I have a few parts on my car that I'm looking to sell. Hoping for a buyer in the PNW as I'm located in Seattle.

All parts have less than 2000mi. My car only has 3800 and parts were installed around 1500mi shortly after break in.

Akrapovic Full Evolution Exhaust with Carbon Fiber Tips. No scratches, never backed into any curb stoppers. $5500

TC Klein Coilovers Double Adjustable with Swift Spring upgrade. Will also include front and rear adjustable sway bar links and rear toe link upgrade from Fall Line/IND. Car rides better than stock! Can't say that enough. So darn comfy yet all around improvement, especially front end grip. $2300

Brembo GT Kit with 380mm cross drilled discs. 6 piston front and 4 piston rear. Also has the TS20 pad upgrade. Absolutely the best upgrade I've done to the car. Pedal feel is much improved over the stock M Compound brakes and no squeal at all. In fact, I like the pedal feel over the carbon M brakes. Lots of pad life left. Never tracked. $6200

Parts are still on the car if any serious, prospective buyers would like to see or experience the upgrades in-person.

Message me here or text me 206-552-8898
Attached Images

Appreciate 0