BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > South East Dealer Recomendation

05-07-2016, 03:45 PM   #1
work4boost
Rep
Drives: GTI, M2 on order

South East Dealer Recomendation

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a dealer in the south east. I am located in south east TN. I have contacted four dealers and everyone has a different story. I know the wait times are long but just want a good dealer to work with.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2016, 04:58 PM   #2
blackholescion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: MG M2

Haven't had an issue with my dealer since I started dealing directly with the sales manager (original CA had some communication issues). Performance BMW in Chapel Hill, NC. I don't know their wait list status or anything like that but I know they are one of the few dealers who got 2 MY16 allocations (HEA + customer) and they are a higher volume and M certified dealer.
Appreciate 1
      05-07-2016, 05:42 PM   #3
work4boost
Rep
Drives: GTI, M2 on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackholescion View Post
Haven't had an issue with my dealer since I started dealing directly with the sales manager (original CA had some communication issues). Performance BMW in Chapel Hill, NC. I don't know their wait list status or anything like that but I know they are one of the few dealers who got 2 MY16 allocations (HEA + customer) and they are a higher volume and M certified dealer.
Thanks for the tip I will send them an email
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2016, 07:29 PM   #4
luvmybmmr
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 35d

I'm also working with performance in chapel hill. My current X5 is leased from them and I am number 6 or so on the M2 list. Nothing but a good experience thus far.
Appreciate 0