E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Houston regular summer meets

05-03-2016, 06:19 PM   #1
Htowne90
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White e90 335i

Houston regular summer meets

Maybe I can't find them or there aren't any but I moved to Houston almost 2 years ago from east coast and just got into an e90 335i msport from an e46 and was looking to see if anyone in the Houston area knows about regular meets or would like to start one soon for the summer in New Jersey I started a regular meet group/ mod days / meet & cruise. Wanted to see if anyone else was down or knew about anything.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2016, 07:36 AM   #2
JLGM4
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowne90 View Post
Maybe I can't find them or there aren't any but I moved to Houston almost 2 years ago from east coast and just got into an e90 335i msport from an e46 and was looking to see if anyone in the Houston area knows about regular meets or would like to start one soon for the summer in New Jersey I started a regular meet group/ mod days / meet & cruise. Wanted to see if anyone else was down or knew about anything.
check out Eurotic Houston on facebook.
Appreciate 0