European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M4 GTS Discussions

04-19-2016, 08:44 PM   #1
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Possible GTS for MSRP

Just a heads up....I was down at my local BMW dealer ordering a carbon diffuser for my M2 and got to talking about the GTS. Said they already sold a couple and might have a third in the works. I asked him how much over msrp they were going for since I could only imagine it would be nuts if normal M2s were going for 10k over. They told me that they actually don't charge over msrp, which shocked me. Not sure if this will help anyone here but it was BMW of Cincinnati North. Good luck for those of you trying to get a car, I know how annoying the process is having been through it myself.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 10:20 PM   #2
Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: Slow

Yes,
I do believe this is getting more clearer for all of us,
So, words are spreading that MSRP price is possible,
and I believe that so we can push this into dealers. they're in a hard position.
      04-19-2016, 11:25 PM   #3
PNWM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW XM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post
Just a heads up....I was down at my local BMW dealer ordering a carbon diffuser for my M2 and got to talking about the GTS. Said they already sold a couple and might have a third in the works. I asked him how much over msrp they were going for since I could only imagine it would be nuts if normal M2s were going for 10k over. They told me that they actually don't charge over msrp, which shocked me. Not sure if this will help anyone here but it was BMW of Cincinnati North. Good luck for those of you trying to get a car, I know how annoying the process is having been through it myself.
A guy named Jason has commented on every thread that they will do it for MSRP at a Cinncinati dealership. People with vouchers can go to ANY dealership and someone will do it for MSRP eventually. The 150 that went to dealership allocations, those will get marked up...
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2016, 10:11 AM   #4
M4chiavellif82
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BEE-EM-DUBLOO M4

is this car really gonna go up in prices over long time? like the 1M or gt3 rs?
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2016, 01:41 PM   #5
RPChan
BMW for Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 e93 M3 HT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4chiavellif82
is this car really gonna go up in prices over long time? like the 1M or gt3 rs?
Who knows. Far more limited than the 1M with only 700 worldwide. Time will tell. Pretty big bump in price over a fully optioned M4. I wouldn't buy as an investment. It was made for the track. That is where it belongs.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2016, 08:06 PM   #6
jballs16
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘21 RS6, RR LWB, Raptor

Vouchers get MSRP. Confirmed with my dealer today.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2016, 11:42 PM   #7
AndyLu
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3
Located in Cincinnati. Would love to see the m2... I'm thinking of trading in the m3 for a zcp or get a gts if I'm offered msrp
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2016, 06:35 AM   #8
M4chiavellif82
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BEE-EM-DUBLOO M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPChan View Post
Who knows. Far more limited than the 1M with only 700 worldwide. Time will tell. Pretty big bump in price over a fully optioned M4. I wouldn't buy as an investment. It was made for the track. That is where it belongs.
good point. I so wish I could get more track time, but in all honesty it just doesn't happen as much as I would like.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2016, 06:43 AM   #9
noLimits Enterprises
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyLu View Post
Located in Cincinnati. Would love to see the m2... I'm thinking of trading in the m3 for a zcp or get a gts if I'm offered msrp
I have one as well located in norther Kentucky and will be at Crestview Hills Town Center for cars and coffee on Saturday if it is not raining. Starts at 9AM. You are welcome to sit in the car, start it up, etc. Always good to meet a fellow enthusiast.
Appreciate 0