THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - California 2015 M235i OEM parts for sale!!

02-16-2016, 12:05 PM   #1
shotcalla
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 MW M235i (FULLY LOADED)

2015 M235i OEM parts for sale!!

I'm selling my OEM parts that were taken off my brand new car prior to my taking it off the lot. All labor and removal was performed by Peter Pan BMW in San Mateo, CA. All parts are in the boxes that were for the M replacement parts. Less than 2 miles on these parts direct from port truck in Los Angeles. It's worth noting that I ordered my car fully loaded from Germany so this is not a vehicle that was sitting on the lot (while others take it for a test drive). The car was shipped directly from Germany to Los Angles port and trucked to Peter Pan BMW Dealership. Car was prepared on the lot, including the removal of these parts and installation of the replacement M performance parts prior to my taking delivery of new the car. All part photos have Serial Numbers clearly listed as well.

1- OEM Electronic Differential (Listed at approx $2,600.00 new)
Asking ($1,300.00) 50% off!
2-OEM exhaust muffler (listed at approx $850.00 new)
Asking ($510.00) 40% off!

I live in the SF bay so if you are relatively close, I can drive them out to you. text me at 650-315-0806 if your interested.
Appreciate 0