F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > EUROPE (Continental) > Headlight part number needed
proTUNING Freaks

02-15-2016, 09:57 AM   #1
roxxor
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 iX50

Headlight part number needed

Hello to my BMW family across the Atlantic! I am in need of some help trying to verify the part numbers for the European F30 Xenon Adaptive Headlights.

I have checked Realoem and ETK, but I encounter two issues:
1. Still thrown off a bit by Realoem's Right Hand Drive/Left Hand Drive(does it mean road traffic or driver's seat) and want to be sure I don't get the wrong part numbers. I am looking for the part numbers for a car that has the driver sitting on the left, and driving on the right side of the road(oncoming traffic is to the left of the car), with the Xenon light pattern that looks like this ___/----/

2. The part numbers on Realoem and ETK do not always match what is actually on the headlights. For example, the US Adaptive Xenon have 63117259553/4 on the headlights themselves, but realoem and ETK do not show any listings for those parts.

If someone who has the Adaptive Xenons and the beam pattern above could be so kind as to tell me what part numbers are on your headlights, it would be greatly appreciated! Finding the part # is as simple as popping open the hood, and there should be a decal right on the top of the headlights, as seen in the picture here. The part number is the one that begins with 6311.

Thanks greatly in advance!!
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2016, 09:07 AM   #2
MSport_Jon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 F25 LCI /// F80 M3 (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxor View Post
Hello to my BMW family across the Atlantic! I am in need of some help trying to verify the part numbers for the European F30 Xenon Adaptive Headlights.

I have checked Realoem and ETK, but I encounter two issues:
1. Still thrown off a bit by Realoem's Right Hand Drive/Left Hand Drive(does it mean road traffic or driver's seat) and want to be sure I don't get the wrong part numbers. I am looking for the part numbers for a car that has the driver sitting on the left, and driving on the right side of the road(oncoming traffic is to the left of the car), with the Xenon light pattern that looks like this ___/----/

2. The part numbers on Realoem and ETK do not always match what is actually on the headlights. For example, the US Adaptive Xenon have 63117259553/4 on the headlights themselves, but realoem and ETK do not show any listings for those parts.

If someone who has the Adaptive Xenons and the beam pattern above could be so kind as to tell me what part numbers are on your headlights, it would be greatly appreciated! Finding the part # is as simple as popping open the hood, and there should be a decal right on the top of the headlights, as seen in the picture here. The part number is the one that begins with 6311.

Thanks greatly in advance!!

I see that you are in Florida. Your vehicle will be a left hard vehicle. You need european headlight pattern.

Here are the part numbers for headlights with

Adaptive
Bi-Xenon

Left 63117338701
Right 63117338702

You headlight for some reason isnt listed. It could be because is a Assembly line part only and it only exists at assembly with subsequent part numbers as replacement parts. The dealer can give you more info on this.

Good luck...
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2016, 09:52 AM   #3
roxxor
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 iX50

Awesome, thank you for the information!
Appreciate 0