BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) 1000miles on x1 25msport

01-11-2016, 04:50 PM   #1
Jim761
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X1 2.5dmsport f48 X3 E83 ix3

1000miles on x1 25msport

Hi everyone as you can see just joined :thump:,I bought a white x1 25Msport on 19th dec and there is now 1000miles on the clock and that is the run in period done yes I know you don't need to run new cars in but I am old school and have done this with every car I have owned.The pros are looking good also the cons are there .previous bmws black x3 3.0d still used weekly since I bought it in 2005 an brilliant machine best car ever owned thats why I have kept it, I did have bmw x3 2.0d before that manual box also had bmw 1series123d the called it the pocket rocket then bmw 1series 2.0d m sport and bmw x3 2.0d m sport auto boxing also three bmw 320d so been a Bmw convert since 1999.If anyone else is lucky to have an BMW X125 Msport or Xline let me know and we could compare the good and bad points and areas that need improving.Heating and ventilation has been changed from X3 no longer I get cool air to face and warm feet as before now have to turn temperature down to get cool to face but this now gives cold feet as well? I also miss that you can't fold the seats down from the boot,as the test car I drove was 1.8 it had the buttons in the boot to release the seats my fault for not asking at the time if the x1 25 comes with this.still the good points out way some off the cons this car is growing to be a great long term car will come back with more again some time soon.

Last edited by Jim761; 01-12-2016 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: first post not finished
Appreciate 0