E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 BMW 335i Coupe n54 e92. AZ Car w/ lots of parts new in box

11-27-2015, 01:13 AM   #1
calturf24
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe

2007 BMW 335i Coupe n54 e92. AZ Car w/ lots of parts new in box

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 15,000.00

Item Interest
Time to sell my baby. I bought this car as a certified used from a BMW dealer in Orange County, CA in 2011 and I am the second owner. It came with us to Scottsdale, Arizona where we live now. The car has never seen anything but sunny sky's and smooth roads.

When I got it the front bumper had some rock chips and it looked like all the other 335's in SoCal so I had renowned BMW shop LT Motorworks outside L.A. (everyone in the forums knows Long) do these upgrades:
  • M3 front bumper
  • M3 Side skirts
  • M-Sport Read Bumper
  • Matte Black Wrap all exterior trim
  • Powder coat brand new 18" 313 style rims in Satin Bronze (still not a scuff on them to this day)

Features:
  • Mostly garaged.
  • Automatic Transmission
  • Biege Interior
  • Great condition.
  • Beautiful and rare Monaco Blue paint.
  • 89,xxx Miles

Long Tran helped me out with a connect in 2014 and had two brand new turbos put on it at Pacific BMW. So any turbo issues of the mileage on n54 are of no concern on this car.

Lastly, I have, brand new in the box, a 7" VRSF Intercooler, VRSF Catless downpipes, and a Cobb Accessport V2 that I bought used that has not been married to the car. I've stock piled these parts in hopes of one day doing the upgrades and never got to it. It's what you need to take this car to 425+ horsepower and beyond. $1200 worth of parts for $700 if it's wanted with the car purchase. Pickup only.

Message me with any questions or send me an email at cfwill24@gmail.com, working on getting more photos off my other computer. Thanks!