F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2015 BMW 335i M Sport 9K miles (MPPK + MPE) - highly optioned and more
GetBMWParts

11-23-2015, 12:26 AM   #1
d-bmw
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i M Sport / MPPK / MPE

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW 335i M Sport 9K miles (MPPK + MPE) - highly optioned and more

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Car
For sale is my 2015 BMW 335i M Sport with only 9,598 miles on it. It was purchased in early September 2014 with an MSRP of $58,425. All maintenance (well, the little it needed so far) was done at either Weatherford BMW or BMW SF. The car is currently located in San Francisco, CA. The car has always been garaged. The long description follows below.

Why?
My progression of cars in the last few years has been: Audi A3, Audi A4 and now BMW 335i (outside of my obsessions with cars made before 1970 that is). I was considering an Audi S4 or even RS5 at the time, but wanted to own a BMW. I have not been disappointed! What is next? BMW M3 of course! I caught the ///M bug, the F80 virus, whatever you want to call it, but I am shopping around for a 2016 BMW M3, so my 335i is up for sale.

Options and more
Before I list out all the options that came with the car (also see photo of window sticker for that at the end), there are a few I should point out that I got after purchase of the car:

M Performance Power Kit
Adds about +35hp and +32 ft/lb. Dealer installed. It is awesome and makes a difference!
$1,560 MSRP (BMW)

M Performance Exhaust
Probably the best mod! Sounds amazing, I can not get enough of the burbles on down-shift. I will miss this. This too was dealer installed.
$1,438 MSRP (BMW)

Now, one thing that was a little disappointing with the 335i as it came out of the factory was its passive suspension and handling (yes, yes, perhaps Dynamic would have been better?). To fix that (in my opinion) I did the following:

DINAN Monoball Kit
Much improves the steering feel and connection with the road. Installed by Performance Technic.
$499 MSRP (DINAN)
http://www.dinancars.com/product/d28...ries&mid=1205/

DINAN Anti-Roll Bar Set
The stock sway bars are rather tiny, no wonder it floats like a boat. Installed by Performance Technic.
$799 MSRP (DINAN)
http://www.dinancars.com/product/d12...ries&mid=1205/

Öhlins Road & Track Suspension
Yes, perhaps overkill, but after having tried the M Performance Suspension first (sold on this forum by the way), I was still not happy. Öhlins released this set in May 2015 and I was sold. This is pure perfection, both comfortable and dynamic, it made the car come alive and it is on rails! Installed by Performance Technic.
$2,990 MSRP
http://www.hpashop.com/Ohlins-RT-F3x...ins-RT-F3x.htm

So that’s about $7,000+ in upgrades to this car, to be fair, that’s all at MSRP so more reasonable would be around $6000 or so just for the parts. No matter how you look at it, this is a powerful car with handling improvements to match it.

Now you may have noticed that the car has different rotors than stock. For those interested those are slotted rotors made by StopTech and I purchased them from Turner Motorsports. I also replaced the stock brake pads, due to a lot of brake dust, even under normal use. This will go back to stock, unless you think it looks nice (just like I do), just let me know. For those interested in a 100% stock car, that’s fine too, I will be happy to remove the non-BMW parts and replace with stock (not applicable to MPPK and MPE). All stock items are included in the sale (suspension and sway bars). The P Zero RFTs have < 1,000 miles on them, I replaced them with Michelin PSS soon after getting the car (the RFTs are now back on).

Price
Asking price is $46,750. This price includes tire and wheel protection (transferrable to new owner). This is lower than any I have seen offered online and below the KBB for this car as optioned from the factory with this mileage. I am heavily discounting any additional items that have been added to, or replaced on the car; which was mostly for my enjoyment, but will benefit a new owner. I am just not in the business of charging crazy amounts for modifications. Besides, I really want that F80, so time to do business! My loss (read: impatience) is your gain.

Here is a quick overview of factory options:
  • Black Sapphire Metallic
  • Black Dakota Leather
  • M Sport
  • Driver Assistance Package (camera etc.)
  • Premium Package (keyless entry, lumbar support, etc.)
  • Technology Package (HUD, navigation, etc.)
  • M Sport Brakes (4 piston front, 2 piston rear)
  • Sport Automatic Transmission
  • Heated Front Seats (never used this, California, blah blah...)
  • Harman Kardon Surround Sound
  • Enhanced B/T and Smartphone In
  • Black Kidney Grills (because black car!)

Now for the photos
Full album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/364883...57659216751113

Last edited by d-bmw; 12-11-2015 at 03:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2015, 12:09 PM   #2
football76
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i

Does you asking price include all the parts? Beautiful photography by the way!
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2015, 12:19 PM   #3
d-bmw
Private
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by football76 View Post
Does you asking price include all the parts? Beautiful photography by the way!
Thank you!

Yes, asking price includes all the parts as well as stock parts.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2015, 09:31 AM   #4
RussianPete
Captain
Russia
Rep
Drives: AY M4

very interested....whats the hp total?
      12-02-2015, 10:55 AM   #5
d-bmw
Private
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F80 Transporter
very interested....whats the hp total?
Around 320hp I believe (rated) and 332tq. Those are BMW figures, so a little more probably.
Appreciate 0