THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums UNITED KINGDOM Newbie from Hampshire

11-13-2015, 01:59 PM   #1
AjsM235i
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i Coupe

Newbie from Hampshire

Hi all,

I am in the last few weeks of waiting for me new BMW to arrive, Its dated to arrive on the 26th of November but it's currently still sat at the docks waiting to come over.

I have always been into my BMW's and the family have always had them, my mum had a 2004 325ci M Sport for 10 years before getting a new 435d xDrive M Sport convertible in July. My dad had an early 2000's 523i SE which was a great car, he then had a 2007 520d M Sport for a company car then had Mercs since but wants a BMW again now.

A brief car history for myself, I had the normal first car then hot hatch and then company for around 2 years now. The hot hatch is now sold and left me last Saturday and I am now without a fun car.

So the new car, the new car is a BMW M235i Coupe with the following spec,

Manual
Estoril Blue
Black Dakota Leather
Visibility Package
Professional Media Package
Brushed Aluminium with High Gloss

The excitement is getting more and more as the time gets closer especially as my birthday is the 22nd of November, I just may get bored of waiting but it will all be worth it I hope.

Look forward to using the forum for all the tip and hint and helpful threads

Thanks
Appreciate 0