E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Should I switch from a wax or sealant, to a coating?

08-28-2015, 07:34 AM   #1
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Should I switch from a wax or sealant, to a coating?

Coatings have been becoming extremely popular the past couple of years. Detailers and weekend warriors have been switching over from waxes and sealants to see what all the buzz is about. Two of the biggest issues we hear from our customers before they make the switch however is, price and the ease of use. Coatings will continue to grow and evolve with time, but 22ple recently released the VX3 that really takes price and ease of use into mind.

22ple VX3 Signature Glass Coating allows you to see exactly what coatings have to offer, all at a great price point. Where VX3 really shines however is in ease of use. I could explain exactly how easy this coating actually is to apply, but we just had two great articles that were released by Ivan Rajic of LUSTR Auto Detail and Zach McGovern of Attention to Detailing that explain it better than I ever could. Take a look at two amazing photos from these articles below and do not hesitate to click the link on each to read the full articles on our Ask-A-Pro Blog.

• In our second article, Zach shares his take on the VX3 and includes some fantastic pictures in the process.
We hope that you find these articles as helpful as we did and you give coatings a shot, we know we are happy we have! If you do have any questions on coatings, or any other products please do not hesitate to contact us as well.

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 1