E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Agency DP's Installed for FREE!

02-10-2008, 01:23 PM   #1
Gran Coopay
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 650i Gran Coupe SG

Agency DP's Installed for FREE!

Thanks to the folks at Agency-Power and Vivid Racing! These guys run a 1st class shop and I highly recommend them for your tuning needs.

The DP's are sick. They fit perfect with no tweaking, and no CELS... so far. Turbos spool fast, and has an aggressive scream at WOT.

If your in the market give these DP's a look.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #2
f30er
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85

Garage List
Sweet! I called right after you and just barely missed the chance to get these!! Are they catted or non-catted?? Whats the longest you've driven them without throwing a code? HP gains? Dyno?
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2008, 02:57 PM   #3
Gran Coopay
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 650i Gran Coupe SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92er View Post
Sweet! I called right after you and just barely missed the chance to get these!! Are they catted or non-catted?? Whats the longest you've driven them without throwing a code? HP gains? Dyno?
They are not catted. Actually I have PROcede V2 installed too and it has an 02 simm i've come to find out. So as long as I have it on I'll likely not get CEL. I plan to remove V2 and test soon. This is a concern as I don't want my dash lighting up when I go to BMW for any reason.

They (Vivid) had a hard time with the dyno run because I have step. The 3rd gear pull would keep downshifting so the post DP runs were shit. Also, its a Mustang Dyno which reads VERY low too. I can tell you there is a noticable difference driving though. Next week we plan to give it a try again, because I'm likley getting the Agency exhaust.

I'll keep this thread updated with how it all turns out.
Appreciate 0