E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 335D Premium/Sport pkgs, low miles, Spokane, Wa

03-25-2015, 11:05 AM   #1
GoZags!
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 335D

2011 335D Premium/Sport pkgs, low miles, Spokane, Wa

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 28,000.00

Item Interest
Hi everyone, will take/post pics this weekend. Suffice to say the condition is what you'd expect on a well kept BMW with 23.5k miles. No issues to date, other than dealer battery replacement. It's performed flawlessly thus far. $28k.

Up to date on all recalls/bulletins, and routine maintenance. Build date of 9/17/2010, original warranty has expired, however there is a transferable 3rd party warranty with apprx 1.5 yr/ up to 50k remaining. Transfer fee to buyer. I am the 2nd owner, picked this up off lease return at 15k miles for an occasional driver. Spoke with previous owner prior to purchase, and I could not have drawn up a more desirable profile of a prior owner. BMW of Bellevue performed a deep pre-sale inspection, & I was confident to move foward.

Specs as follows, open to all questions and will do my best to follow up while traveling this/next week. As for why selling.... this is really a great car, but for a 50+ yr old guy, I need something more practical. I'll sure miss it though, it's a blast to drive. Thanks for looking.

Platinum Bronze Metallic/Dakota Beige Leather
Premium Pkg
Sport Pkg
Nav
Harmon Kardon
Fold Down Rear Seat
Park Distance Control

Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 06:01 PM   #2
GoZags!
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 335D

Bump... my apology for not getting to the pics, I travel a great deal. Will be back home on the 14th and will get them posted.

Any q's, feel free. Thanks.
Appreciate 0