BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

European Auto Source (EAS)

01-20-2008, 09:23 PM   #1
drvai
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Anyone ordered in south Florida?

Hi guys...
I was wondering if there is anybody out there that already ordered the M3 in south Florida... Would really use the info.

Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 09:18 AM   #2
ChrisFastM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 vert w/ LOTS of mods

me too!!! Every dealer wants to upcharge me like $5000. South Motors, Vista (owned by south), & Braman. Has anyone really got it at MSRP down here? If so, please point me in the right direction.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 09:30 AM   #3
Deathboy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

#2 at Braman ordered awihle ago at msrp going to be a long wait to get one at msrp they like to charge more for the high demand.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 04:54 PM   #4
LvnLrg213
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5; 2013 X5M

Ordered at Braman at West Palm Beach at MSRP. As of last week I was at Status 047.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 07:01 PM   #5
M_Time
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 Porsche Cayenne GTS

Yeah,

I just ordered out of Lauderdale BMW Pines, MSRP guaranteed !!! dealer policy, the list isn't to long, if seriously interested and are willing to place a deposit now, I'll hook you up with my salesman's name. I feel everyones pain down here these dealers want at least $5k over I left my local dealership South BMW because of that, I also ordered a car at Vista Pompano, but now they are giving me the run around and this is coming from the desk manager who is my friend, GM's order !

Dan.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 11:51 PM   #6
seb
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 M-DCT - Lotus Esprit

I completely agree. So many people down here that will pay WAY over MSRP to have the newest best thing. I went to every dealer until finally Lauderdale Imports Pines has a MSRP policy, put me on the list, $1000K refundable. The sales guy actually thoroughly reads this forum. As a side note, Braman was telling me 10K over...maybe more, which is a ridiculous way to treat a customer who has bought 4 cars with them before... So much for that. Now lets see how long till I get a production number....
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2008, 09:56 AM   #7
ChrisFastM3
Captain
Rep

I got the car at MSRP for delivery in June at the Ft Myers BMW. Braman, South, and Vista all wanted a premium
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2008, 02:49 PM   #8
spearfisher
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

South, Braman, and Vista, all did that with the E46 M3, I paid 5k over for my M3 in 02
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2008, 05:33 PM   #9
phoenixbmwlife
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i & G30 540i

Garage List
2014 BMW/M235i  [0.00]
I ordered at Braman West Palm Beach and on my order it has MSRP ONLY. Even for the accessories.

Follow me on Insta

https://www.instagram.com/bmwm_life_/
https://www.instagram.com/autogiftua/
https://www.instagram.com/phoenixbmwlife/
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2008, 07:46 AM   #10
flawless
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Time View Post
Yeah,

I just ordered out of Lauderdale BMW Pines, MSRP guaranteed !!! dealer policy, the list isn't to long, if seriously interested and are willing to place a deposit now, I'll hook you up with my salesman's name. I feel everyones pain down here these dealers want at least $5k over I left my local dealership South BMW because of that, I also ordered a car at Vista Pompano, but now they are giving me the run around and this is coming from the desk manager who is my friend, GM's order !

Dan.
M_Time think you can send me your salesman's info?? I think what they're doing down here at these dealers is a slap in the face. Thanks man
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2008, 11:14 AM   #11
ChrisFastM3
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Time View Post
Yeah,

Dan.
Hey Dan,

They did the same to me bud. One day they guaranteed me MSRP for April delivery. The next day when I was bringing over my deposit they said there was now gonna be a markup. I kindly told them I'd be taking my business elsewhere & did. I called up Ft Myers BMW (even though I live in Miami) & got the deal done in literally 2 minutes. Only issue, I got to wait till June. No big deal. PM me if you wan't my salemans info.
Appreciate 0