E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Blown front shock

01-07-2015, 12:51 PM   #1
sal_park
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2008 E91 325i manual

Blown front shock

Hi,

just a quick post to say that over christmas my other half went to visit family in the E91 and came back with a rattly front end which turned out to be a blown shock on the front offside

Anway I took it to oldgreysteve at a1 BN and it's all been sorted now. Very happy with the customer service, espically the e90post discount I'm normally very bad a taking my car to a garage as I prefer to do the work myself, but time was not on my side this week and based on my experience today, I'm sure I'll be back there at some point !

sal_park
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2015, 01:19 PM   #2
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R

Thanks for the kind words Simon, good meeting you today, though as you saw first thing this morning it was rather busy, managed to have a closer look at the shock at the end of the day once things had calmed down and the bloody internet actually decided to work for more than an hour. Gotta say it looked pritty tiedand slighly sorry for itself must of been one mean speed hump.

But hey these things happen, cars safe drives as it shoud that's what counts.. pleeased your happy re what went on too

Last edited by old grey steve; 01-07-2015 at 03:58 PM..
Appreciate 0