E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > FS: E92 2008 335xi - Montego Blue

11-10-2014, 09:52 AM   #1
mikolk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' 335XI Coupe

Garage List
FS: E92 2008 335xi - Montego Blue

Good morning all,

Long story short, I got engaged about 2 months ago. My fiance just totaled her car and needs a new ride. My plan is to sell my car so we can get her a nice family car, then I will find myself a cheap beater. Here's what I'm offering, a BMW maintained, still under extended warranty, 2008 BMW 335xi. With the twin turbo inline 6 cylinder, AND all-wheel drive, this is a PERFECT Pacific Northwest sports car. I've babied it and loved it. I recall when I was first in the hunt for this vehicle and how difficult it was to find a Montego Blue, all-wheel drive, with steptronic transmission. I added a few additions that I will leave on the car if a forum member purchases: LCI tail lights and autodimming rearview mirror with digital compass.

**Update**
Just had an oil change done at BMW Seattle on 11/18
Uploaded 2 pictures here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/11430...CLf7gdWhouvrFw

Specs:
Montego Blue
Black Leather Interior
Coupe
335XI with x-drive all-wheel drive
Automatic - steptronic with sport aluminum paddle shifters
83k Miles
iDrive - Navigation and multimedia interface
iPod/iPhone hookup
Active Dynamic Xenon Headlights
Less than 2 years old Potenza Runflat tires w/ TPMS
Existing extended warranty until 86k

Looking to get $19k, OBO

*No this isn't my car, but it looks identical. And yes, I found the picture on google.*
-Mike

Last edited by mikolk; 11-21-2014 at 11:46 AM.. Reason: Add picture of a car that looks just like my car.
Appreciate 0