E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Snow Flake Special II - 27 Jan

01-02-2008, 02:51 PM   #1
kristopher_d
Private
Rep
Drives: Mazda RX-8

Arrow Snow Flake Special II - 27 Jan

We're meeting at Juanita beach Park, in Kirkland. I'm not 100% certain on where we'll be lunching, but I'll try to have that info by the 5th. Much of the route is done, I just need to figure out how long it'll take us to cover this route, and make some adjustments to keep it to the usual 3-4 hours of driving time we enjoy every month. Again, I hope to have final details by the 5th.

We had more than 25 cars show up for this event last year, and had a blast. Invite your friends, neighbors, and other forums. Let's push that number higher for 2008.

Full Details and event registration at The-Winding-Road.com

If you want a Route Map, please register at The-Winding-Road.com. For those with GPS, I include way points that SHOULD trick your unit into following our route.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2008, 03:30 PM   #2
kristopher_d
Private
Rep

Full details available now. We'll be lunching at Spiro's Pizza and Pasta in Shoreline.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 03:10 PM   #3
kristopher_d
Private
Rep

8 cars officially registered, with another 10-15 unofficial participants. Remember, I can only print Route Books for those who sign up at the-winding-road, so if you're coming, please visit the event page and register. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2008, 05:51 PM   #4
kristopher_d
Private
Rep

I want to thank everyone who made it out for the Snow Flake Special II. I think we all had a wonderful time. We had nearly 30 cars on this trip, and enjoyed some of the areas more urban and suburban roads.

I also want to extend a special thank you to those who brought friends along. The more the marrier. At the same time, it's very important for planning purposes that everyone who intends to go on these drives signs up at the-winding-road. The better we can guage the number of participants, the better we can prepare for multiple groups.

The Snow Flake Special is our only in-the-city drive of the year. The rest of the year we make a point of getting out of town and enjoying more rural roads where it's easier to keep the group together, there's less traffic, and it's safer to play a bit.

Pictures are up at http://www.the-winding-road.com/modu...?num=10&cid=27
Appreciate 0