BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California

10-20-2014, 07:33 PM   #1
klrgoten
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///

Any other M4 owners in the Irvine area?

Hey Guys,

I'm hoping to find another M4 area in the greater Irvine area to meet up with for like an hour. I've had my M4 for a little over a week now and it is sounding very different than the first 2-3 days that I drove it. I've taken it to BMW and I've gotten a lot of "oh that's just how it is". Maybe they are right but from the vids and audio clips I've seen and heard from people on youtube, something seems a bit "off".

Let me know!

Thanks much
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2014, 06:30 PM   #2
Jorgem2009
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 aw bmw M4 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by klrgoten View Post
Hey Guys,

I'm hoping to find another M4 area in the greater Irvine area to meet up with for like an hour. I've had my M4 for a little over a week now and it is sounding very different than the first 2-3 days that I drove it. I've taken it to BMW and I've gotten a lot of "oh that's just how it is". Maybe they are right but from the vids and audio clips I've seen and heard from people on youtube, something seems a bit "off".

Let me know!

Thanks much
cars and coffee Saturday? is it the exhaust? or what do you mean by sound a bit off?
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2014, 06:31 PM   #3
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by klrgoten View Post
Hey Guys,

Let me know!

Thanks much
Drive by our facility, there's always a few M4s at any given moment.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0